“Amazing!”
Review of Pizza And The City - CLOSED

Pizza And The City
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Open since May 2015, Pizza And The City offers real Neapolitan pizza along with a wide selection of Italian food. The preparation of the food is controlled by Italian Chef and Neapolitan Pizza Maker. Wide majority of our ingredients are imported from Europe. Dietary requirement are satisfied with vegetarian and vegan choices, gluten free options are always available. The wine list offers a extensive selection of wines at a very competitive selling price. Also the selction of Italian craft beers is quite interesting. We open every day from Noon to Midnight. Our service team is looking forward to receive you at Pizza And The City in Sukhumvit Soi 11.
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here at our last night at bangkok and was sorry not to have found this place erlier. I ate 4 cheese pizza that was just perfect and my girlfriend ate tortalini with tona fish and rikota. Souned wierd at first but the itlian owner convinced us to try. It was absloutly amazing!!
Very goos place needs to be first on the list!

2  Thank JordanK1691
Pizza_And_The_City, General Manager at Pizza And The City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Daer Jordan K,

I am glad you visited Pizza And The City for a great 4 cheese pizza. The "weird" :) home-pasta with tuna, ricotta and lemon zest is one of the signature dishes of our restaurant and I am soooo happy to read that you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review on Tripadvisor: we don't aim "to be first on the list" but to make our clients happy.
Nevertheless, we would be proud to be first on your list.

See you soon

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I went on a weekday around 8 pm with my wife. My pizza can best be described as poor, my wife's was ok. Only four tables were occupied. Half of the restaurant's lights had not been turned on.
The most puzzling thing are the misleading raving reviews.
Just around the corner, Oscar has good pizzas and a nice atmosfere.

1  Thank denis99999
Pizza_And_The_City, General Manager at Pizza And The City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Acknowledged.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a little pause from Asian food and we found this nice place in which we had pizza with buffalo mozzarella.. lovely! The owner is a friendly Italian man and we can strongly say that the pizzas made us dream to be back in Italy for a while. Thank you! We recommend it!
Three Italian girls

1  Thank nywh9
Pizza_And_The_City, General Manager at Pizza And The City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear nywh9,

Thank you for being "back in Italy for a while" at Pizza And The City.

I appreciate your lovely review on Tripadvisor and I am looking forward to see you back at our small place in Bangkok.

Best regards

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Had ordered 2 times foodpanda and the pizza was delicious, diavolo was great and the pizza ham was good but the ham cut too thick.
Today I was in the resturant today and ordered a4 cheese pizza was also just ok too much cheese and the cheese was not good quality,and the pizza was to dry (no tomato sauce).
also no one look after the guest i had to call the waiters 2 time for a coke, and no one asked me ,, everything ok or how is the pizza ''for this price you expect it,

Pizza_And_The_City, General Manager at Pizza And The City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Acknowledged.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Excellent place.
A great discovery.
Incredible pizzas, like in Napoli, (amazing Diavola 3 stars spicy).
Burrata, calamari fritti..., tutto buono.
Very good Napolitan beer and good cocktails.
A really authentic good italian restaurant in Bangkok.

1  Thank Newplayer10

Dear Newplayer10,

I am indeed happy for your "discovery". :)
Thank you so much for dining at Pizza And The City and for your generous feedback on Tripadvisor.
We are all looking forward to see you back to our restaurant.

See you soon