“Will continue to eat here.”

Namsaah Bottling Trust
Ranked #183 of 12,617 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely meal at Namsaah Bottling Trust where is very easy to find,we have seated on the 2nd floor.
Service was very attentive.Food was delicious and beautiful presented so no complaints here.

5  Thank ArutJ

Reviewed 13 January 2018

the building maintains its traditional style with interesting decorative additions - there are several dining rooms each with a few tables which keeps an intimate feel if you are a smaller party.
lovely choice of drinks at the bar [roasted tangerine negroni :-) ] and wonderful menu - a twist on some thai classics, lots of choice for all tastes.
Definitely will be returning to try some of the other yummy sounding dishes

6  Thank emmadar
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful pink house good atmosphere and very nice decoration. Food also amazing with well presented. Helpful staff.

7  Thank Mod B
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Another friend's recommendation (and a long way from our hotel), but well worth it. Server Pui was very sweet and attentive and recommended some great dishes including the Momo, the tacos, and the cocktails. House is bright pink, but our taxi did have a tough time finding it. True, little bit of a weird area, but Bangkok is often weird and this should be celebrated. Be sure to have a cocktail at the bar downstairs first before going upstairs to one of the beautiful rooms upstairs. Will definitely be back on next trip to Bangkok.

7  Thank joebijovey0127
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The space looks nice from the outside. It's a pink villa in the middle of the city. But that's pretty much where the good things end.

1. The staff speaks really poor English.
2. Most if not all the customers, are western.
3. Many of the dishes are covered or served with some type of really sweet sauce.
4. the Pandan chicken looked and tasted more like a factory produced sausage. destroyed a classic Thai dish. But in fairness, the duck was very tender and tasty.
5. The restaurant was so stuffy, the ventilation was so poor it became uncomfortable sitting there.
6. For the prices they charge, it was understaffed. Our wine glass and water glass was left standing empty most of the time.

But the most disappointing was this:
1. I ordered the most expensive dish on the menu, the lobster pasta. At the end of the meal, the waiter came up and asked me if he could clear my plates, I said "sure, after you serve me my dinner so I can eat first." The other 7 guests at my table had already eaten. The waitress came up to me, no less than three times telling me my dish was coming. It never came, so I just canceled. 10 minutes after I canceled my dish, they served it to me. When I told them I canceled it, they seemed really surprised.

2. when the waitress was serving one of my guests dessert, her elbow hit my guests wine glass and the wine spilt on my guests. The waitress and waiter immediately grabbed some paper towels and started wiping up the floor. None of the wait staff had the presence of mind to offer a towel or paper towel to my guest to clean up the spilt wine on his shirt, his pants and shoes. Furthermore, they didn't even offer to bring him another glass of wine! we all just sat there and rolled our eyes. Did they even offer a discount or make up for the wine they knocked over, or my dish? No.

I don't blame the wait staff. The is the leaderships fault. Everything I listed above is from poor leadership.

In the end, I would never go back to this restaurant, nor would I recommend it to anybody. Bangkok has so many excellent restaurants, try all of them first. But if you like sweet food, you could try this place or better yet, go to a dessert cafe.

4  Thank Robert B