3,430 results
All reviews soi cowboy opposite terminal the executive lounge great hotel terminal shopping mall club room asoke station special thanks business trip convenient location room was spacious five star hotel breakfast spread late check tuk tuk sukhumvit atelier
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is a five star hotel fulfilling all needs of customers. Modern clean big rooms. Very rich breakfast. Helpful staff. They do their best if you need late check out. Location is great, nearest sky train station is in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
PBGS P, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Mehmet A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us online!

We were delighted to welcome you and to share your compliments with our team of Welcomers! Be sure your kind words motivate us all to continue our work with Passion.

We hope to be welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Just spent 3 nights in this well appointed establishment at the heart of Asoke. All of home away from home comforts are there and the rooms are decently huge! Probabaly I got a high floor (21st) just one floor before the executive club. The staff are warm and hospitable and the room price is very attractive. My stay also comes with free laundry and free drinks from the minibar daily but only restricted to soft drinks and beer - I took a bottle of Perrier and was charged! The only downside was a relatively short walk from asoke bts station (10 mins). The hotel provide a tuk tuk free service to the bts station but only one tuk tuk at your disposal.
Overall a very comfortable stay despite a little inconvenience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PBGS P, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Les317,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us online!

We were pleased you enjoyed our spacious Premium Deluxe room on the 21st Floor that comes with great perks for our guests. Indeed as you have pointed out 6 x drinks (soft drinks and beer) are included as a benefit. We do provide in additional Pullman drinking water in every guest room for our guest convenience.

We hope to be welcoming you back shortly!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located not far away from my office in Asok area and my customer's office. It is about 5 minutes walk away from Terminal 21 and Soi Cowboy. The MRT and Skytrain is also a few minutes walk away. It is very convenient.

Check in is efficient and quick. I got upgraded to an executive room and it's huge. Bed, air-conditioning, bathroom and room amenities are great. They have daily turn down service.

Breakfast is awesome and out of the world. They have so many selection and choices and I was so spoiled the 3 days that I was there. They have Thai, Indian, Chinese , Japanese as well as Western choices.

Service staff are alway very friendly and I feel so welcome. I will stay here again for my next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear VinceVW,

Thank you very much for sharing your Great review with us!

It was our pleasure to welcome you and your kind words and compliments are much appreciated by everyone in my team.

We are all hoping for your return soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good location near MRT subway and BTS sky train. Then Mr.Ae and Mr.Ball they are good services. My company use this hotel for business. Coffee and tea is good quality. And Then all staffs have a good services my from my requst.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Nichu K

Dear Nichu K,

Thank you very much for your review and for trusting us in organizing your important meeting!
Be sure your compliments are well received by all - especially Mr. Ae and Mr. Ball!

We hope to be welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

one night in Bangkok - very friendly staff, great location. we were very happy with our stay there. totally recommend the hotel for possible bookings. you are close to the big shopping centres. arriving by Public transport was funny.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Crilewi,

Thank you very much for your Great review!

We were pleased to have you staying with us, even though one night is not enough to experience all the amazing facilities our hotel has to offer!

We are looking forward to your return for hopefully longer!

Best wishes,