3,338 results
All reviewsmomo cafetuk tukcentral worldthe executive loungeerawan shrinecorner roombts stationthe main roadquiet streetbreakfast buffethotel is locatedwalking distancesiam paragonearly checkplatinum mallkillianshopping
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Recently completed my 14th stay at the CY BKK. It is well located and a great value--excellent service, nice room, comp buffet breakfast for elites, a lounge, tuk-tuk service to nearby locations and generally a great room rate.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank dfe
killian78, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear dfe,

Thanks so much for your loyalty to Courtyard Bangkok!

I am very happy to read your feedback and if I can assist you in the future, please feel free to be in touch directly.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I had a great experience in this hotel , four days were the best , so friendly people , professional staff , as a Muslim me and my husband suffered little bit of halal food availability , but they provided us with whatever needed , Special thanks to Manager Oravee (TUK) and Manager AEK who asked the chef to cook for us special halal food .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda A

Dear Linda A,

Thank you very much for being our guest recently!

I am thrilled that Khun Aek and Khun Tuk made your stay special by customizing the culinary offering to your dietary requirements. This is indeed something that we strive to do for every guest - any special requirements? Simply let us know and we will do our best to assist.

Hoping to be able to welcome you back in the future and sending my best regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This time around we visited Bangkok to attend our friend's wedding, so it's a brief 3 day stay. First of all, the location could not be more strategic as it's right in one of the busiest downtown of Bangkok, Ratchadamri - Ratchaprasong and some of the best shopping malls are just in walking distance. The tricky part is many local taxi drivers do not seem to know this hotel, we have to mention Anantara or Ratchadamri BTS as references. The hotel provides free shuttle service in form of Tuk-tuk to get you to nearby BTS or skywalk.

The deluxe room size is just nice, not overly big but still considerably spacious. Interior is clean and simple. Bed and pillows are comfortable, no complaint at all.

Breakfast is served at MoMo Cafe, lobby floor. Plenty to choose from, western to eastern food, including some comfort Thai food such as fried kway teow and porridge with minced pork. Vegetarian option is also available in Indian cuisine. They also serve a unique egg benedict with local twist, adding Chicken Panang Curry in replacement of hollandaise sauce. Coffee served by illy, freedom to choose as well, hot coffee or latte. The coffee is surprisingly quite strong but nice aromatic flavor. Fresh juices are also comes in many varieties, my favorite is guava one!

A special shout out to the front desk staff, Tum. She was very fast and efficient in welcoming and checking us in, informing hotel facilities up to explaining how SPG and Marriott rewards can now be merged together. She served us refreshing welcoming juices (strawberry I guess) which we appreciated very much considering all the fatigue from traveling. In less than 15 minutes, we were already in our room cozying up.

The only small glitch was the wifi on the last day when the hotel now required a login access. We had trouble logging in although we entered correct data. Hope they'll improve so this kind of technical glitch will be reduced. Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay at this hotel and would love to come back on next visit to Bangkok.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jeff-Rachel

Dear Jeff-Rachel,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write such a detailed review here on TripAdvisor!

I was very pleased to read the details of your feedback as it seems that we ticked all the right boxes to make your stay an enjoyable one.

My apologies for the Internet glitch, we actually upgraded our Internet infrastructure and went 'live' that day, this is why I can ensure you that it will not happen again. All systems are running smoothly now.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon and sending my best regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This hotel is one of the best places to stay. Rooms are great and staff is fantastic. Executive lounge has best view and very private. Fantastic stay! There are many hotels in Bkk but for the money this is the best.

Room Tip: Higher rooms better have better view of the city. A lot of construction everywhere in Bkk.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank jamesM3981QL

Dear jamesM3981QL,

Greetings from the team at Courtyard Bangkok!

Thank you for being our guest! I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the rooms, the service of our crew as well as the private Executive Lounge on the 15th Floor overlooking the city's skyline.

We look forward to welcoming you back and if I can assist between now and then, please feel free to be in touch.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Have been staying a week e year for the past 3 years... have nothing but praise for the most accommodating staff. Front office went out of their to find my booking despite their system being down and also made changes and adjustments to our bookings

Room Tip: lLarge very clean and very well looked after
Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank boghos93

Dear boghos93,

Thank you for your wonderful loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience over the past years.

Hoping to be able to welcome you for the next years to come and sending the best regards from the entire team at Courtyard Bangkok!