3,374 results
All reviews momo cafe tuk tuk central world the executive lounge erawan shrine corner room bts station the main road quiet street breakfast buffet hotel is located walking distance siam paragon early check platinum mall killian shopping
Reviewed 30 May 2016

It was my second time to stay in this hotel. I chose the executive suite and the room was spacious than expected. It was cleaned, tidy and equipped with high quality hi-if. The room provided with club lounge access, it was noted that the food selections were very limited in compare with other hotels with similar services. For the breakfast buffet, the club lounge was providing a more private environment but due to the limited food selections, we preferred to have our breakfast at ground floor Mo Mo cafe.
We highly appreciated the Mo Mo cafe restaurant manager, he always with smiling faces to greet the guests and hard working as noted. If you have any special requests, he would try his best to entertain. For example, we wanted to have some mangoes after breakfast, he managed to provide. He also tried to reserve coconut juice for us too.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
killian78, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Hello kcmak2015,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Suites. When booking our Executive Rooms or Suites they indeed come along with the benefit of access to the Executive Lounge. While the spread during afternoon tea and cocktail hours is a little less than what you would receive in a luxury 5* hotel, we usually get excellent comments about the same given the value that is provided. If you don't mind, could you send me a private message to learn how we could further enhance our offering?

Thank You also for your kind comments in regards to Khun Aek, our MoMo Café restaurant manager. He will be very happy to hear your feedback, I am sure.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I was totally shocked by this Courtyard. Nicest one I ever stayed in. It was close to a major metro stop that could take u any where. They even have a Marriott tuk tuk incase u done feel like walking 2 blocks to metro. They have a beautiful pool and bar. They hav a small spa and I'd have to say that while some may think it's small, I just care about how good the treatment is.Great restaurant,Everyone at the hotel was really friendly and very gracious. Especially the staff in the restaurant. And every one made effort to greet u by name.
I would stay here again in a second!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Maggie D
killian78, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Maggie D,

We are "shocked" by your review... and love every bit of it!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing such lovely comments. I am especially happy to read how much you enjoyed our sunny open air pool area as well as the spa treatments. I have shared your feedback with the entire crew, especially with the MoMo Café team. We are by the way in the works to revamp our menu as well as the daily specials, so I hope you will have the chance to savor the same next time you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This was being my second visit at Courtyard Bangkok. Since my fist time I feel I was at home, the staff here are so friendly and courteous.
On the day that I arrive, the hotel was full and the front office manager Ammie, managed to get me an early check in. Because of using mobile check in, the hotel have prepared my keys ready so They took only a few minutes to complete my check in. I like the way that they recognize me that I use mobile check in ( Thank you Minnie for completing my check in and also thanks Pim for complete my check out). I stay here only one night, even if it was a short period but my stay here was so impressive and convenience. Can't wait to come back!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pai-Rachel

Dear Pai-Rachel,

Thanks so much for sharing your seamless stay experience at Courtyard! It is indeed our aim to provide a fresh, fun and fast guest experience in everything we do and while we aim to master this in perfection, I am very happy to see that we were successful during your stay.

I will make it a point to share your message on our internal WOW board to recognize Khun Ammie and Khun Minnie for taking care of you so well.

We hope to see you again soon and if I can assist you in the meantime, please feel free to reach out via killian.donoghue@marriott.com .

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Stayed for 2 nights. Very friendly staff and the rooms are rather spacious. The Club Level has a great selection of food and drinks. The location is amazing for shopping. Overall great experience, will definitely return when coming back to Bangkok

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christhedude2016

Hello christhedude2016,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I am happy to read that our team took good care of you and that you enjoyed the cocktail hour at the Executive Lounge.

We look forward to having you back with us and send our best regards in the meantime,

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Good hotel, set in a cluster of big brand hotels all close to the Erawan shrine. Best part about this hotel is the location, right next to the metro, multiple bus stops (that offer easy connectivity to the Palace / temples area), malls (or all kinds and sizes) and eating joints. Basic supplies are at close reach too.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Prakash_J_01

Dear Prakash_J_01,

Greetings from the Courtyard Bangkok team!

I am happy to learn how much you enjoyed the location of our hotel. Indeed, major shopping malls such as Central World, Siam Paragon, Gaysorn, Erawan and Amarin Plaza are just around the corner. Since recently, there is also a nice pop up street market with varying themes such as food trucks just in front of the Amarin Plaza which makes for a nice hang out in the evenings.

We hope to see you again at Courtyard and if I can assist in the meantime, please feel free to reach out via killian.donoghue@marriott.com .