We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bangkok
Babylon Bangkok
Ranked #89 of 731 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome time at Babylon, at least at the sauna. The sauna totally lives up to the hype, and since it came free with staying at Babylon I went every night. It couldn't have been better. However some improvements could be made to the actual hotel. The rooms are decorated like an antique store, and the bed was hard as a rock, worse then a hostel. The stag was not rude as other posts have said, but they weren't friendly and didn't attempt to engage the guests at all. I would definitely come back for the sauna, but stay at a hotel near by and just pay for the entrance fee. Breakfast was good!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steven P

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I Spent two weeks with a friend. Room was large and very beautiful. Breakfast was nice but noisy, people talked a lot. Impossible to have breakfast in peace. Too bad ! No hotel service at all . Won't go back there !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in a penthouse room (the standart one). Room was small but very clean and well kept, nice bathroom and comfortable bed. Nice gay invironmant. Walking distance from tanon main rd. Excellent service. The breakfast was poor. We paid for a machine coffee which was really oufall. Good air conditioning in the room. Couple of bars.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This is a gay venue and it is quite well known internationally. Now, the website does not specify this, but if you are not totally naive, you should get this from the kind of images provided on the website. Do not expect happy families to illustrate this venue, the images provided are of hunky men having a good time together. I booked into the Barracks and I got what I paid for. The Barracks are quite basic, bunks and some storage. Some rooms have bigger beds and also a minibar. Mine did not, but I was able to cope anyway. We have to be honest, if you book at The Babylon, you won't spend much time in your room; the main feature of the venue is the sauna.
The sauna is really nice, different wet and dry saunas, a nice pool, showers and spa. Cleanness is often an issue in these kind of venues, but The Babylon was really clean, including rooms and shared areas. Overall really well kept.
Breakfast was fine, but nothing too flashy. I had my meals at the restaurant in the sauna; being a vegetarian the selection was limited, but I did fine for the two days I stayed there.
In terms of clientele, it was really diverse. Many tourists as you would expect. On Saturday evening was packed. Being a gay venue with shared facilities, you might see patrons enjoying themselves on your way to the toilet at nighttime.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mirko G
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

First we checked in the Babylon barracks hotel then had dinner and got invited by the owner to use the sauna and spa. Then we found out that the hotel and spa is a gay male sex club but it didn't say so when we checked in. Terrible dirty sleazy mediocre food bad service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends