All reviews tuk tuk nana bts station studio apartment living area rooftop pool small kitchen minute walk your doorstep walking distance housekeeping staff bars and restaurants convenient location free shuttle front office stayed here for nights street food night life
Reviewed 1 October 2018

very good excellent location in so 11 very nice place and stuff was very helpful and everything close to you , waking to terminal shopping mall . food you can get from hotel breakfast was very good for family .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanida B, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear muscat3000,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It was our great pleasure to welcome you to Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok. I am delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Please rest assured that we will continue to enhance our service standards so that your next visit will be another pleasant and memorable one. We await with pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel large rooms and perfect for a lads weekend away with the 24hour connected bar/restaurant Mullis underneath... one problem we encountered was on checking in only smoking rooms available which was terrible due to my friend or myself don’t smoke and these room really stunk ... would stay again with none smoking rooms as previous preference

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Darren G,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It was our great pleasure to welcome you to Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok. I am delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Your comment with regards to the request of non smoking room has been noted for further improvement to take place. In the meantime, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused you. Please rest assured that we will continue to enhance standards as well as service so that your next visit will be another pleasant and memorable one. We await with pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Had a great stay there - value for money, great location and extremely clean. Staff were helpful, and the whole team was great from reception, to bell boy to cleaners. Even the taxi driver serving us as Citadines hotel guests were great. Overall a great stay and is highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanida B, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Dorena M,

It was a great pleasure receiving such wonderful review and thank you very much for taking time to share your stay experience with us. We are most delighted to hear that you had a great time with the excellent service from our staff as well as our great location. I am also glad to hear that you found our hotel was value for money. From all of us at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I stayed there for three nights during September 2018 on a basic plan for board-only. As a new member of Ascott's loyalty program, the rates I received was, I found, the best for this caliber of accommodation right in the heart of Sukhumvit's busiest street (Soi 11) and this happened to be my third trip to Bangkok while my friend and roommate visits the city twice per year.As a hotelier myself, who loves "sampling" hotels and restaurants of all categories, I thought the apartments well-appointed with even the basic studio offering plenty of room to walk around and feel thoroughly at home in. In fact, the space was especially important to me and my friend since we spent lion share of our daily affairs shopping and needed to put down all our packages somewhere :pThe housekeeping associate did a good job ensuring that our room stayed spic-n-span every day, our many many packages neatly stacked though we did our best not make the team's job too tough by staying organized too.There was a F/O associate, too, that I really wish I remember the name of, who greeted us each morning and personally took the time to ask us about our day's plan and how best to get there with update on the weather too. I thought this was a real personal touch.My only concern during the stay was with the service - or rather intent of service - of the servers at the sports bar adjacent to the lobby. Upon returning from a club one night in the early hours, we stopped in for a few last drinks. My friend and I both ordered whisky (mine neat and my friend's with two ice). What we were served were whiskeys heavily diluted with tonic and water. We initially thought it was an honest mistake because of the language barrier and simply sent back to have the drinks replaced. But upon our second round, when the same wrong orders were served and we again sent back the drinks, I noticed the waitress talking to the bartender and realized that it might be common practice for them to water the drinks if they think the guests already had a few and might not notice. Anyway, we didn't really want to make a fuss and ruin our night so we let it slide a second time but by then we sort of lost our confidence in the bar staff and felt it was time to call it a night. So I will warn any guest staying their to take note of what you are being served at that bar.Other than this one incident, the overall stay was quite excellent, thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lupa080
Wanida B, Front Office Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear lupa080,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are distressed that this has left you with an unfavorable opinion of our service and facilities. We assure you that the negative aspects you experienced will be looked into and improved, in the meantime we do apologize for the inconvenience caused you. We trust that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again and provide you with some extra special service to restore your opinion of our service and facilities. We sincerely hope that this experience has not permanently marred your opinion of the hotel and that you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in CItadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The room is large and tidy , the facilities are perfect, the front desk attendant is good, and the location nearby the Nana BTS station which only 8 minutes walk from hotel , and there has supermarkets and a large number of bars near the hotel but lack of Thai traditional restaurants! The only thing the hotel has to improve is the housekeepers standard

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear sarahmelodyc,

We are most delighted to learn that you were generally satisfied with the our room and facilities as well as the standard of service rendered during your stay. Your comment with regards to the housekeeping service has been taken up with the Housekeeping Manager for further improvement to take place. In the meantime, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused you. We very much look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok for another visit.