Millennium Hilton Bangkok
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
5,998 results
All reviewsacross the riverthe executive loungeflow restaurantriver cityshuttle boatwrong sidediamond memberchao phraya riverrooftop bartop floorfree boatboat servicehotel boatgreat view of the rivermain restaurantsaphan taksinlocal market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

don't stay here! the hotel stinks and it smells like old carpets and rotten wood. there are mosquitoes everywhere. its a really old hotel. it needs renovation. i visited in march and i couldn't breathe inside my room and was choking from the smell. i had to check out immediately.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank PainDoctor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed for two nights in a King Deluxe River View. Room only, for 7843 THB all in. As you'd expect from a Hilton, the room was spotless and had the usual amenities you'd expect.

Really nothing to fault with the hotel and it's the second time I've stayed here. For some reason I enjoyed my stay a little less than previous. It seems more impersonal now and I also thought that the breakfast had been scaled back a little from ten years ago when I was really blown away by the selection on offer. The juice bar and carvery have gone. It's still a good breakfast though.

Standards are still high and the lobby is still as impressive. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom luxurious and the pillow menu is a nice touch. The views of the city were magnificent and for me that's the real draw.

There are convenience stores nearby and also a small market which was a good place to sample some street food.

The complimentary river taxi is very useful and connects you with the public river taxi quay. The outdoor pool is lovely and always seemed very quiet which was a bonus

We had a short comfortable stay. I'd recommend this hotel if you can get a deal. There's nothing wrong with the hotel and we had a good time but I'd just like to try some other places if I every visit Bangkok again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

stayed here with my girlfriend for three nights and absolutely enjoyed our time here. the view from our room in the 19th floor was exceptional and the breakfast delicious. this hotel has everything one can ask for and deserves its 5 stars!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for 4 nights. My room had a view of the river and it was great. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The international breakfast buffet was amazing - it had almost everything. The spa was excellent as well and a welcomed event after the long flight. The courtesy water taxi got you started on the river.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in this hotel already twice. Currently changed for Hilton millennium after staying one night in the absolutely horrible Sheraton which is just the other side of the river (although booked there for 3 nights). So, having experienced a disastrous, disgustingly old and dirty Sheraton, we decided to change for something we already knew is very good. Rooms are maybe slightly oldish, although clean, comfy and pretty stylish. All of the rooms offer great views over the river. Breakfast is great, by far the best hotel breakfast I’ve had in Asia. Pool is very good, with sun lounges places conveniently in the water so you overlook the river boats and many of Bangkok’s landmark hotels. There always was enough sun lounges. My favourite is the rooftop bar with very ambient atmosphere and breathtaking views over night Bangkok. The lobby areas are very stylish and elegant. Hotel shuttle boat is conveniently every 15 min or so. The hotel general atmosphere is elegant and tranquil. Stuff was very friendly. I can easily recommend, very good value for money!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple