See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Have stayed here twice, it's nice and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and relatively quiet. If you are having breakfast there is lots to choose from and suits most tastes. Great food is available till late if you like street food, Yum and excellent value. Nearby there are some great restaurants, take your pick. Straight out of reception to the main road and to the right on the other side of the road is a very nice place with food music even karaoke. This is a nice area and not too far to the main shops of Bangkok, be aware though choose wisely the times you travel, here a short journey can take hours, literally. Enjoy

Room Tip: Say thank you in Thai and get it right male and female are different
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We weren't expecting too much from this hotel, which was chosen for its perfect location. However, it was quite a nice set up. Plenty of parking, rooms seemed clean, and breakfast was typical Thai hotel breakfast, but OK. One downside however was that within minutes of getting into bed, I was scratching everywhere. There were no mosquitoes visible, so I've no idea what the problem was. My initial thought was that I was having an allergic reaction to something. Fortunately, I had some Zam Buk cream with me, which eased the irritation. I ended up sleeping fully clothed, which seemed to do the trick. My son and his girlfriend had similar problems in the next room.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This hotel has a customer base mainly Asian but this does not mean others are neglected. The facilities are excelent Great fitness room & the pool & Spa equal to any. Rooms are spacious & spotless.WiFi can be erratic but easy to work arround.'
to give an Idea of lengths the staff go to, I took ill with food poisoning, woke to find 4 of the staff trying to cool my fever. The Office Manager & duty Manager took me to Hospital where the office manager organised someone to access my computor, get cover note from Travel insurance she rang Sydney & liassed between Hospital & insurer to get payment organised' She then stayed til 2am to make sure I was settled. Then on discharge she came with hotel car to return to Hotel. This is service, Apart from Restaurant there are many eateries within walking distance. Taxi service is good.
I wish to emphasize That the food poisoning was not from Hotel but from a seafood buffet we visited

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fossil880
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We liked the hotel because is close to Suvanabhumi and Donmuang airport as well and it's a good find if you have only one night in Bangkok between two flights.
The hotel is not in the central, but in front of the hotel there are lots of restaurants (Traditional Thai, Steakhouse, Burger, Japanese, McDonalds, KFC) and coffee shops.

Pro: The location is perfect, can get a taxi ride to the cental for 150 THB. (Advice: preferably take a taxi called by the hotel stuff. We never been ripped off by those)
The view from the room is spectacular. If you are in a front view room on higher floors you can see the national stadium. The staff is friendly.
The towels and the bedding were clean.
Cons: The building is a bit old and the design of it is faded. The room is a bit aged.
Our second room in this hotel (922) was smelled musty.

Recommended if you would stay close to airports and to the Weekend Market.

Room Tip: Ask for front view and 9th floor rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Was here for one night. Spacious lobby, wifi was decent on levels 1&2 but poor in the rooms.

Room was equipped with a big fridge ( up to chest height, everything else have a very 1970s heritage. Mattress was hard and unforgiving. Sheets felt sticky and ended up sleeping on the duvet. Baby cot was provided.

No ironing board was available and laundry service was not available when we requested it at 5 pm. Reception told us it will only available from 9am next morning.

Breakfast was ok but no baby chair was available.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family