We stayed there on our last night and we were annoyed about the 500 baht obligatory cash key deposit because this was our remaining money we had intended to use for dinner before going to the airport the next morning.
Other than that, there's slow but free WiFi at the lobby, normal breakfast meal. The room is very basic, very small bathroom, and an old air-con that in our case barely made any difference. We also saw a cockroach. Other than that, place was ok and relatively quiet.
All in all, for the price we paid for it, it was just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo