All reviewsgreat locationwalking distance to nananana sky trainbudget hotelbars restaurantsstay there againcomfortable roomroom ratedecent hotelsoi cowboyrooms are largegood sizestreet foodthe ground floorkinnareesupermarketexpats
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I come to the Grand Business Inn since the Hotel opening some years ago, I can recommend it, just Meters from the Sukhumvit road near the center of the nightlife and a lot street shopping, also near the Skytrain Nana and Asoke Underground stations.
A plus is also the possibility to get a parking place for your car if needed.
As the Hotel is often fully booked, ot seems the management has a deal with Korean Tourism agencys and the prices went up a little high for me, I usualy stay again same before in the older smaller and not so sophisticated but cheaper Business Inn-same owner.
Reading the complain about the -Old Cows- in the reception I must say, they can be a little disturbing. I had also once a little confrontation, which was never forgotten from the older lady employes. They seemed happy they could tell me at my later visits, -sorry fully booked-.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Excellent service from very friendly staff. Best Location in Bangkok for a young male traveller, families look elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I have stayed at the Grand Business Inn proabably 20 times or more in the 10 years. It is a very nice budget hotel. The rooms are clean and they have a great little 24 hour restaurant adjacent to the Lobby. The staff is friendly and the location is great. Easy access to the Expressway and also the Skytrain and Metro systems. Entertainment is only a short walk or taxi cab ride away. I would recoomend this hotel to my friends and family for a short visit while in Bangkok.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I discovered this hotel from a review of the Ambassador Hotel, which is just down the street. The fellow said that, if you are not gonna use the fitness room and swimming pool, may as well save some money and stay at the Grand Business Inn - so I did.

The front desk staff is fine, but they do not have a safe in the room. You need to leave your valuables in a big brown envelope, which they tape shut and staple each time you access it. Not a big deal, just allow a couple minutes.

My room was on the second floor, right above the resto. We could definitely hear road noise. The free WI-FI worked fine though. The bathroom was small, but fixtures are new. Cannot remember if the water leaked on the floor, but would not be surprised, since most of the bathtubs in Thailand have a shelf on the back. When the water hits that shelf, it drains right onto the floor!

Breakfast was good, although not a buffet. This is a good place to sleep and leave your gear while you are busy doing things around town. At the end of my trip, I decided to stay down the street at the Grand President. Not so noisy, nicer room, nicer breakfast and swimming pool on the roof. But you must pay B300/day for cable internet. Basically, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2009

This Hotel at a great location, near Nana skytrain.
The price is very reasonable and room are clean and
new. I've stayed there 3times when having to overnt