“Excellent food!!!”

Ranked #163 of 12,539 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Indian, International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Suananda serves home style healthy vegetarian meals. Try our daily Ayurvedic Set Menu or choose from various types of cuisines and fusion dishes. Come enjoy a healthy meal in our backyard garden! We also offer yoga classes, cooking workshop, meditation and Ayurvedic consultation & herbal massages.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I went with a group of my friends! The place is cosy, friendly staff , excellent food ... but slow service ( although the food is served fresh )

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Really tasty vegetarian food with a varied menu. Almost all westerners when we visited at lunch time. Waiter super friendly and spoke perfect English. Down a leafy lane but not difficult to find. Ask your hotel to write the address in Thai. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food very much, but what I fell in love with was the place itself, the good energy. I‘ll keep going back while I‘m in Bangkok.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My wife and I are not familiar with Indian vegan food and so, we were at a loss as to what to order from the menu. The staff gave us his recommendations as well as an iPad that showed pictures of the set menus. Still, we did not know what to expect from the meals represented by the pictures.

We sat in the small air-conditioned dining room. The air-conditioner struggled with the summer heat despite additional cooling from a standing fan. There are a few tables indoors but more tables out in the terrace.

The "Suananda Ayurveda" set meal comprised daal, vegetable Sabzi, potatoes, rice, roti and a yogurt beverage. It was nicely presented. The daal and vegetables went well with the rice and roti.

My wife ordered the "Thanon Pan" set meal which comprised green curry, tofu fritters, Gotu Kola salad, parantha and organic red rice. The green curry was rich and flavorful despite the absence of favors from any meat and seafood.

Despite our unfamiliarity with the food, lunch was interesting.

3  Thank JeffLeong
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem , it is also a wellness centre for yoga and Ayurveda. Been here 3 times since my friend took me here for lunch the first time. Everyone should know about this place. The diversity of flavours if hard to describe. Among my favourite dish there is falafel salad & The Lahpet thoke salad (spicy fermented tea leaves with nuts) & the Ayurveda dish. Super delicious and exquisite food. Quiet place with a beautiful little garden and terrace. The staff is amazing they are super friendly and helpful. Raj is the best he is from Myanmar,very kind hearted person, his English is excellent and he gives very good explanations of menu and suggest dishes according to your needs , I have lots of food restrictions, I can’t eat dairy products or soya based products, this guy is an angel, he took care of me like no one else before,he even notice that I looked stressed and tired and booked me an appointment with the Ayurvedic Doctor Adrish Brahmadatta one of the best in Asia. Here you are treated like family. One of my hobbies is to try good restaurants and I highly recommend this one. The food is absolutely healthy and delicious and you can also learn to take better care of your health. I will come here every time I’m in Bangkok. I am super greatful to my friend for taking here.