1,922 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath rooftop pool khao san road grand palace great hotel minute walk small balcony bars and restaurants free upgrade walking distance stayed here for two nights tuk tuk thai massage couple of nights the hotel is clean air con rooms are nice
Reviewed 28 December 2017

A great hotel to ease you into the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.

Clean, comfortable rooms with large spa baths and decent hot running water.

A well-stocked fridge (though you may just want to grab something from the 7/11 just outside instead - it's cheaper).

A good swimming pool on the roof, but the gym was a little below par (no air conditioning and facing directly into the sun).

Helpful staff.

10 minute walk to Khao San.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank davidhU9421OO
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Rooms are done up like a 1990's German bordello/love hotel, complete with party size jacuzzi's. Beneath all the bling,tack and chavness this is a decent comfortable hotel with a small busy rooftop pool.
If jacuzzi's aren't your thing then there's better value to be had elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank edd g
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Spent first 2 nights in Bangkok here and was delighted with the hotel. Is about an hour away from airport (800 BHT in a booked taxi) which hotel arranged on the way back. I had booked taxi transfer from hotel to get there

We arrived early about 12 noon but they kindly provided us 1 room (we booked 2) and within half an hour the second room was available.

Rooms are of a very good standard twin beds furniture of s good quality and rooms well decorated and clean. Don’t be put off by the fact there is a window dividing the bathroom and bedroom ... there is a blind you pull down if you don’t want to be on show in the bathroom. All bathrooms come with large Jacuzzi bAths.

Swimming pool on roof looked inviting but we didn’t have time. Also a small gym which seemed well used.

Breakfast was good and large voice. You can order bacon if you wish.

The hotel is well located with several good and well recommended restaurants via Trip Advisor notes right outside the hotel. A ten minute walk takes you to some street night markets and your also a ten minute walk to the river and one of the boat taxi,s. We used the tourist Blue boat which had English speakers and a great way to see the river scape and get to some good sight seeing.

Overall would recommend for a few nights here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017

One of my favourite hotels, relaxed atmosphere quiet location right in the center, walking distance to many attractions. Helpful staff, when arrived early in the morning got offered luggage storage and headed straight for the pool.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed for 4 nights at this hotel. What can I say? It won a luxury award some years ago...today it is not so luxury anymore. The hotel is nice and it has great position but the rooms could be cleaner and the staff more friendly, especially at the reception. Room supplies should be given daily (shampoo, shower gel - we had one bottle of shower gel in the room for 2 persons, for 4 nights). If you want to use the city map they left in the room you must pay for it (80 bht)..in all my travels, the city map was given freely for tourists. At the check out the verification was made in my absence and they made me pay for some juices I didn't drink. They said they have a stamp on the juices in the fridge and the ones that are in the fridge miss this stamp. I didn't have time to argue as my taxi for the airport was waiting for me, so I payed 150 bht for something I didn't drink. They also ask for a 1000 bht (30$) deposit for the room key (which is a simple card), this also seemed very awkard..ok if I loose they key I will pay, I go on vacation I need money to visit not the leave deposits at the hotel for a key. So yeah not sure if I would would recommend this hotel to somebody as it left me a bitter taste. Maybe in the future they will take more care of their tourists and change a bit their "rules".

Room tip: be careful at the mini bar and when you check out ask to be present at the verification of the room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family