“Best crispy oyster omelet in town”
Review of Nai Mong Hoi Thod

Nai Mong Hoi Thod
Ranked #994 of 12,884 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Chinatown / Yaowarat
Neighbourhood: Chinatown / Yaowarat
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I have been coming here for several years long before they got a Bib Gourmand in the Michelin guide.
They are know for their crispy oyster omelet which is so good that you have to come again and again - but you should try their fried rice with crab meat and trust me you will love it too.
Open for lunch as well as dinner

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

As I travel Thailand I try to eat at all the top places I can. Nai mong Hoi Thod was the best Hoi Thod I have eaten. If you like oysters it is highly suggested.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Best discovery ever . We ate three of oyster crispy omelette between both of us .
Totally recommend if you are around Chinatown

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Very delicious Thai food. I recommend the crispy oyster omelette, the best I’ve ever had. friendly and quick staff. Must go there, when you’re in Bangkok.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Two and a half years has elapsed since our first visit to Nai Mong Hoi Thod, and I can happily confirm that nothing has changed except for the prices which have risen (slightly). Usually when a restaurant does only one or two dishes it is for a good reason, and in the case of Nai Mong Hoi Thod it is because they do oyster and mussel omelettes to perfection. Once again, one of the best meals we’ve had in Bangkok. Do not miss it!

Date of visit: January 2018