“Great dim sum lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown / Yaowarat
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite meals in Thailand - Idont get me wrong, I love Thai food, but dim sum feeds my soul and makes me very happy. Good freshly made dim sum, we also had a couple of more standard Chinese dishes which were also good. I wouldn't say the service was overly friendly, but I've had far worse. Overall a good meal and reasonable value. Ideal after a long walk through the chaos and frenetic activity of Chinatown.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was here only solely because I was starving and before my gastric juice start sprouting out like a fountain.

Though it was lunch time there wasn’t much of a crowd (which works to my advantage since I was hungry). We ordered a few dim sum dishes - fried carrot cake, steamed Siew mai and steamed pigeon shaped har kau I supposed. The quality of dim sum cannot be compared to those standards in Hong Kong or Singapore. The dim sums here were passable except for the fried carrot cake which was far way too oily and we didn’t even bother taking a picture of it.

We also ordered a plate of crab meat fried rice and a plate of mixed vegetables. These were much more yummy than the dim sums. Total cost was THB1,337 for 4 persons.

The service is okay. Toilet in this restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant can be very busy filled with Chinese tourists. The food is good and authentic but service can be slow when the restaurant gets busy. Price is reasonable and the place is very well-run too. Nice decor and place is clean and well-kept.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Went in as to have chinese food. Food is awesome , not expensive and staff is supportive.we had ordered lua hun guo tea hot. It’s good if you’re ok with some sweetness.also they have good clean restrooms.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I would like to advise all travellers to stay away this restaurant. Food was not so bad however, non of staff (even the manager) speaks English (or they pretend to). The price is not fix and is not mentioned in the menu, meanwhile they put some kind of number on it...whatever we asked, they just said yes....Finally, the manager rip us off so badly with incredible price....We should have called the police...