Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
Booking.comUS$31
Hotels.comUS$42
ZenHotels.comUS$116
1,681 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2020

The hotel is well positioned, close to bars, restaurants and some good street food but not too busy in the immediate area. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel provides some nice little complimentary extras such as a tuk tuk to the Golden Palace and other local attractions, hot drinks and quality snacks at reception and a SIM card for internet (not calls).

Our room was clean and neat with good quality mattress and sheets, plus a fridge and good-sized safe. Wifi was good. Shower flow was good but leaked on to the bathroom floor and only reached a low temperature.

Birds seen around the hotel included: Asian Koel, Coppersmith's Barbet, Great & Common Mynas, Yellow-vented & Streak-eared Bulbuls, Black-naped Oriole, Asian Openbill & Oriental Magpie Robin.

Overall we felt this offered a very good choice for our 3-night stay in Bangkok and would recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank PlymouthPete19
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Nice complimentary snacks available throughout a day. We arrived early and had room available at 10am without having to pay extra. LACK OF PLUGS!! Had to unplug tv or move the bed to charge the phone!! Free tuk tuk to the pier or grand palace. Washing machine available to use 50baht.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sivrej
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Very good hotel: great service, clean room,front desk really kindly and a coffee corner with also little snacks.
Moreover, you can use their TukTuk to reach some important attractions (Royal palace,Wat Poh -Wat Arun and Khaosan road).
It's 30/40 minutes from both the airport.
Really recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Y3262QVfrancescam
Reviewed 4 January 2020

I discovered this place several years ago and have now stayed four times. Its clean and has lovely staff who are very helpful. I like the area on Samsen Road and close to Soi Rambuttri (and Khao San if that's your thing).

Free coffee and snacks in the lobby and complimentary tuk tuk to the grand palace etc

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank cedezlepassage
Reviewed 12 December 2019

I have three nights here with cool room. My room is next to the terrace and in the evenings I enjoy it wonderful. The people here are very friendly, they recommend me many places and good food. My English is not good but they try to listen to me and try to understand me. clean room. Near the city center . If I return I will return to the hotel

Date of stay: June 2019