“Disappointing”

Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Arabesque Restaurant presents to you an exotic taste coming straight from the burning hot tandoors, charcoal, tavas of India and Hot Oven of Egypt. Our aim is to reach your heart through our food.
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

A group of us were excited to have a middle eastern meal in Bangkok. Unfortunately, this restaurant really let us down. The Mezze plate was quite good but the rest of our orders were either low in taste or high on salt.

The mixed grill contained some of the chewiest and tasteless meat that I have ever eaten. I'm not sure if they were having a bad night or it's standard fare for this restaurant. I will not be back to find out.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Closed at the hotel quiet place make it shisha at night food was very nice taste was excellent price can afford free deliver friendly and speak arabic all staff mashala alah we will eat again soon with my friend

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Second time I had dined here. Food excellent. The hummus was to die for. Had the BBQ mix. was really good!!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This hidden treasure of a restaurant offers Wide variety of delicious food prepared by Egyptian and Indian chefs. Friendly staff make the whole dining experience enjoyable.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is truly great place , we ordered several items and everything was exceptional ! Mustapha the guy that took care of us was great and suggested things and went over and above to ensure we were happy. Everything from the physical environment to the music , shisha , menu was simply awesome and I can’t say enough about this place , hidden gem at The end of the street , the best thing about this place for me ? I am staying on Soi 2 for the next 3 months !!! Will be there a lot more now....

1  Thank Mike T