4,376 results
All reviewslower lobbydiamond membercentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadshopping mallbts stationspassoskywalkghmee
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Lovely hotel.

Pros:
1. Right next to Chit Lom BTS station. So easily accessible to other locations along BTS route. Infact I used skytrain for commuting to work inspite of having a taxi service because it is safe, convenient and fast.
2. Wonderful room, with king size comfortable bed, nice bathroom, comfortable work desk and seat, huge TV. Overall, it was very comfortable.
3. Wonderful lobby and architecture near reception and restaurants.
4. Mall is next door and famous malls like Siam Paragon, MBK are one station away (or 10 min walk)
5. Elaborate buffet breakfast as usual with five star hotels.
6. Nice swimming pool and spa facilities. Did not take spa treatments here but used complimentary shower facilities in spa post checkout when came back to pick up my luggage.
7. Wonderful and English speaking staff.

Cons:
1. No mixer showers in bathroom for hot / cold water. This suggests they need quick renovation
2. There was minor noise disturbance in some specific hours during the day for renovation. But this was well notified.
3. For breakfast, they had alternate dish for Indian food every day. They would do well to add South Indian option as well for breakfast.
4. They could add better Indian TV channels compared to what they have now.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cchopra586
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Everything about the hotel is Super. I was staying in a newly completed refurbished spacious room, it is modern and it is in the middle of the City. The hotel has diffent style of meeting space called Campus,which is very good for corporate meetings,conference etc.The service what they provide is excellent with always smiling face.Also the main attaraction is there Spa,I had a good relaxing spa.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

As a frequent Hyatt traveler and Diamond member I usually try to stay at Hyatt’s where ever I travel to. So did I when we spend a long weekend in Bangkok. I can't say anything about the location of the hotel as I know Bangkok very well and see it differently from most tourist travelers that come to Bangkok, but anyway I find it pretty much perfectly placed right in the center of Siam, walking distance to all shopping, clubs and bars.

Now to the hotel. It's a pretty massive block (as usual for Grand Hyatt’s) in the middle of the city. The hotel itself offers a big range of different restaurants and bars located at the ground floor and basement of the hotel, including a night club. There are a lot of conventions and stuff are going on through the year, so that the hotel is usually quite busy, but the staff is very concerned and tries to keep this away from the guests. In the rooms you wouldn't notice that at all.

When we arrived the staff welcomed me very friendly (most likely not only because of my status) and explained to me that they have ongoing renovations and the rooms would be looking great in half a year.

I have had booked a standard room only and got my standard Club upgrade. The room and it's bathroom is spacious, clean and equipped with friendly interior but has been come into ages. But never the less for such an "quite old" hotel everything is still in quite good shape.

The club lounge located at one of the highest floors with a fantastic view of the Bangkok Sports Club and other things around is sensational and the breakfast offered here is absolutely fine. Everything what’s not offered on the buffet they would arrange from downstairs or the room service.

Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Grand Hyatt Erawan and we definitely come back, to check out the newly renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Make sure you get one of the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RandyRacoon99
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed twice, great location in the middle of the city next to many malls, night and morning markets. the rooms are really nice, service is perfect , staff are nice helpful an always smiling. the food is super good can’t stop eating.

Room Tip: over looking the parck
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Elisabeth d
Reviewed 22 October 2012

i had stayed at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok on the week, it was a excellent experience for me.
especially your hospitality from all staff.the very fast service for check out without any inconvience to me and my colleaues as well. definetily i will advise to stay in with Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok to my friends and my clients as well.

hinghly appreciate for your all services.

Room Tip: the cormer suites very spacious,sightseen and sunny.....thx