4,479 results
All reviews lower lobby central world the club lounge siam paragon f b excellent location four seasons business hotel easy access breakfast spread shopping mall bts station spasso gai skywalk gh gym
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Stayed in this hotel a couple of times the hotel is abit dated but to be honest its very elegent and has a feel of luxury.
From the moment you walk in depending on the room you choose to stay in until check out the staff are just perfect and will attend to every need never once did I hear a No everything was yes sir right away sir.

Im very happy with this hotel and cant wait to go back, The food quality is 5 star at its best,
The rooms are very big and really clean.
The rooms are made up stright away ethier on request or by putting the make up room light on.

The buffet for lunch was amazing this you have to try this is highly reccommended by far the bar on the lower level is really nice at night and great italian joint amazing food once again.

There are heaps of resturants to choose from and thats what I love lots of choice the spa and message place OMG! you need to try it perfect high service and the pool is great perfect size.

This is the hotel to choose I would not even bother looking at anything else I loved it !!!!!

Room Tip: Higher floor always better as its very busy out side and you might encounter lots of cars 24/7 If you want a non smoking room make sure its booked before you come just incase
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Bangkok is busy to say the least. i was here for business and it is GO.GO.GO and to come back tot he Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel was lovely. Greeted by 2-3 people outside and then several more inside, you feel like they know you. The buffet breakfast was endless from Western to Asian food, the gym was great and the sheets / bed are super comfortable!

Next to the hotel is the 4 Faces of Buddah- go at night and experience Thai purity of belief. Buy the offering and kneel before each Buddha face to pray for something. If you wish comes true, you must return and pay the dancers who sit behind to dance and celebrate for you!

Room Tip: I felt safe with continual security checks for cars and people as they entered. Cabs are there 24/7. Someone I was traveling with had to leave for the airport at 3am and they took care of him completely. Great shopping connected to the hotel with the Skywalks. All the premium brands and department stores. If you are without something, no worries, you will find it there! TUMI is there if you need more luggage as well.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DerbyNYC
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It is the area surrounding the beautiful pool that the hotel promotes smoking. Swim there and you will get a dose of cancer etiologic agent, a policy of Hyatt, I suppose.

The best cigarette exposure time is probably around 10-11 a.m., but any timing the afternoon is also good. If you prefer to avoid it, I recommend 6 a.m.

Susanna T.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Angelo244
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Took a punt on booking the Grand Hyatt Erawan after the odd recommendation and nudge. I knew the place was undergoing refurbishments and since I was in transit from Europe, I wasn't exactly looking for a plush retreat. But I was looking for Hyatt quality, Asian style. And I was not disappointed.

Service was impeccable from front desk check-in to doormen and security. The place is wonderfully located for those wanting walking access to shopping places like MBK, Paragon and the likes. And I have to say that the room rate I got was really affordable for the luxury they offer.

The hotel is "Grand" in the old style, with a huge lobby and side bar. My room was adequate, dated and fairly small, but it was comfortable and all that I needed. The manager later corroborated what I already knew, and that was that an upgrade was in the making and I have to say, I would love to see the end result.

Since I was barely there for more than a few hours, I can only comment on one other thing: they had a really great live band in the downstairs bar and the atmosphere was humming and exciting, though not overly packed with the usual tourist crowd.

Would I go back again? Definitely. Looking forward to it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Outside the U.S. I always expect great things of Hyatt hotels (it's a mystery why they are so substandard inside the U.S. and so phenomenal internationally). What was astonishing at this particular Hyatt was the extreme attention to detail by all the staff. Every tiny detail I mentioned was followed up with amazing diligence. The staff are obviously are very well trained. The restaurants were so amazing, I was in danger of needing clothes several sizes larger after just a short stay. The Tables' Sunday buffet is stunning and the daily breakfast buffet is a culinary tour of the world every day. Location is excellent, right on the BTS and near shopping centers. Highly, highly recommend this hotel. During July there is construction, but it did nor mar my stay at all - there was only noise for a few hours during the daytime when I was out of the room. Only tiny thing that mars the experience is the high charge for wi-fi. Even in Burma most hotels offer it free these days.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business