4,424 results
All reviews lower lobby central world the club lounge siam paragon f b excellent location four seasons business hotel easy access breakfast spread shopping mall bts station spasso skywalk gh mee gym
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Well for the first time I stayed in a very up market hotel for 2 mnights as I wanted to poil myself for a change before heading Back to England. I chose this place from trip advisor and Im so glad I did as I was awsome, Location AAA, Service AAA, Cleanliness AAA, and the night club down stairs well its a diffrent world. The price was not cheap but as I said I wanted to spoil myself for a change. I purchase some things from the near by Shopping centre and that too was not cheap but what the heck sometimes need to spoil yourself.

Room Tip: Go to the night club down stairs its truly Thailand Magic
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this Hyatt. The location is amazing, the interior is beautiful, the bathroom has a shower and bath (separately), nice big windows with window seats- loved it. Some reviews say that it needs updating but I'd disagree based off of the room we were in. While it wasn't decorated yesterday it certainly didn't seem dated or dull.

We were there on our honeymoon and they surprised us with champaign and a chocolate fountain in our room! Truly five star service! They also had fresh red roses throughout the room. It made our honeymoon so special.

The staff was also very nice and accommodating. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Was a good stop to be here. But I had a great time at Phuket.
Grand Erawan Hyatt is located in the center of Bangkok easy access to the shopping areas.
Service at the Hotel was ok.
I

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Absolutley Great Location. Right down town and pretty much next door to the mall. We arrived in Bangkok Late one night and had no hotel booked. We were delivered to the Grand Hyatt and they were accommodating and booked us a room immediately. We Payed over $300 for about 6 hours of sleep but i guess this was my own fault as i had planed to arrive earlier in bangkok and catch a flight south instead of staying. The room was outdated but fairly clean. The bathrooms were nice. Definitely on the bottom end of the grand hyatt's that i have visited. The Service made up for it though. Our room was leaking from the roof, which I believe was just condensation from the Air Conditioner, But regardless The Manager gave us Access to the 17th? floor which is where they have a complimentary Bar and Food Stations. This was really nice as the Wife and I took advantage of the fee wine and spirits and ate some delicious thai specialties before we decided to hit the town. Great Breakfast in the Morning in the Lobby Restaurant. All in all if I ever go back to Bangkok i would probably consider staying again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This hotel is in an excellent location and close to a BTS station. The staff was incredible and the room was very clean and comfortable. It certainly lives up to the service and amenities you'd expect from a Hyattand is a great place to come to after a long trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple