2,861 results
All reviewschocolate buffetthai restaurantzuk bargarden suitebeautiful hotelsathorn roadan executive suitehealth clubbusy citycoffee machinethe banyan treebusiness districtconcierge deskluxury hotelpool sideour honeymoonceladon
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed at The Sukhothai Bangkok for 4 nights at the end of August with my 9y. old child. The hotel is like a small Thai oasis in the middle of the Bankgkok busy life. We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival; it was an amazing thai design room with two balkonies overlooking the inner yard water lilly pond.
My child had a birthday and he was surprised with a cake and song, which left him thrilled to tears.
One of the best hotel beds I've ever slept in, superb bathroom amenities.
Everything we asked for was arranged to my utmost satisfaction,the spa; the concierge; the reception; the in-room dining; we travel a lot and we seldom experience such hospitality... the people were really going the extra mile to make our stay great, and that' s what it is all about!
The swimming pool was under reconstruction, still that problem was magnificently and delicately solved with a shuttle to a neighbour hotel and drink vouchers.
Thank you for the unforgettable stay, we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the groung floor, had two balconies overlooking the water lilly pond.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights and conducted business meetings over 2 days. Our room was truly superb, large comfy bed, extensive bathroom with every amenity needed for a truly comfortable stay. Fabulous service throughout the hotel, in the meetings area, at reception, and in the bar at night. Hotel gardens provide a tranquil and cooling environment in this bustling busy city. Simply without fault and truly superb.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon D
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This hotel not only has great room rates but make you feel like your not in a crowded city like Bangkok. The lobby, rooms and courtyard are spacious and serene and you are shielded from the noise of and traffic of Sathorn road.

The staff from bell person to the managers are always courteous and helpful . My favorite people here are the people at the concierge station - Ms. Kook and Mr. Toom . Other helpful persons at the hotel are bell boys - K. Beng, Ple , Chai and Keng.

My favorite manage is Ms. Botan but I unfortunately did not get to see her during this trip.

Regards,

Rich King Teh

Room Tip: Ask for the view of the courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My Friends and I love to have buffet dinner at the colonnade (only opened during the weekdays). We love the fresh seafood provided as well as the pasta corner, the fresh fruit juices and a good varieties of desserts. Crepe Suzette is the best, but only with limited amount only. The 3 live cooking shows are also fun, check out on the time and try not to miss it....Too bad they used to do the live cooking lobster bisque soup, but not anymore now. We are a big fan of it.

In general the The atmosphere is good. The food is well selected with quality but not much with varieties as compared to other buffet dinner. For us, we enjoy quality more than quantity.

Last but not least, I am very happy with the warmth welcome of the restaurant's crews, led by Khun Rut, the manager, also very impressive services from Khun Amp, Khun Lek, Khun Be and the Lady Chef at the pasta station, also named Khun Amp. We will surely go back there again! Thanks!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This is my second stay at the Sukhothai Bangkok and i am very happy to write that is was as good as the first. The room was very comfortable, richly done in dark wood, warm lighting. The bed was huge, pillows firm and plush and the bed linen comfortable and so inviting. The bathroom was quite spacious with separate rooms for shower and toilet and a very big tub. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The room was quiet with no outside noise disturbances. The huge floor to ceiling windows allows the room to be flooded with sunlight but also has drapes that totally block out the sun, should you want to sleep late

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo