7,431 results
All reviewsthe rivershuttle boattrader vicskasara loungebeautiful resortelephant barfree callsswim up barasiatique night marketfree boathotel boatboat servicejunior suitepool areadinner cruisecold towelssaphan taksin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has beautiful grounds, nice f&b outlets, an acceptable gym and lacks in almost everything else. We stayed in a riverfront suit. After paying around US$ 800 per night, it was disappointing to see the cracked doors, chipped coffee tables, old fashioned bathrooms which had very little to be called luxurious. Even the bathroom towels were worn out. To my surprise even the quality of the shampoo and the conditioner was so bad, I would hesitate to use it for the carpets.

In summary, hotel did not feel like an Anantara property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mark O, General Manager at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Asuman A,
Thank you for your constructive feedback and I do apologise for the adverse experience you had encountered in the quality of our resort accommodation and amenities. We have taken your comments seriously and have looked into areas for further improvement.
Honest feedback such as yours are instrumental in ensuring our guests’ comfort and we are truly grateful for your kind review.

I hope this will not deter you from choosing to stay with us again and we hope that we would be able to make it up to you by offering you the quality service, attention and detail that you have come to expect from an Anantara Hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice stay in Bangkok. Poolarea a bit craudy no area for adults only but staff and Service verry good. Breakfast was verry good One of the best. Boatservice to the Peer is a verry good idea. We will come back and go on a cruising Tour and stay ones again at the hotel. See you soon

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear Carola J,
Thank you for your nice comments and I am pleased your stay had been enjoyable. The pool does on rare occasions get a little crowded with families, but it is still one of the best pools in the city to unwind and relax. I am also happy that you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle boat services to discover more of this city and your idea to return for a cruise tour is indeed wonderful.

Please write to us directly and we would be more than happy to organize this with our luxurious Anantara Cruises.

We look forward to seeing you soon too.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband was here for a conference. I joined him only for one night after the meetings and wish I could have stayed longer. It's a very nice property! The rooms were good and large enough. but what we really enjoyed was the pool with wonderful service at the outside bar. I had a delicious fish sandwich with a nice cold beer which was one of their specials. We also enjoyed the fitness center. We had top notch service everywhere in this resort. Another big plus about this hotel is the river access and boats for no charge. We took a boat to the outdoor night market ( Asiatique) and had a great time walking around and shopping. My husband loved the breakfast! There is also a Trader Vic's there!
I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear peggy s,
Thank you for your review and it is wonderful that you were able to experience our riverside resort even if it was only for a day. I am glad you had the opportunity to relax by our stunning pool (and enjoy the delicious signature fish sandwich), the wonderful breakfast spread, the complimentary shuttle boat to explore more of the landmarks along the river as well as spend time at Trader Vic’s for its Polynesian offerings.

Thank you for recognising the team for their warm hospitality, this is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Amazing resort with a great pool and garden.
Lovely refreshing fruit juice is offered as you check in. Rooms are big and so clean. Fresh orchids are put in your room every day when the room is prepared.
Breakfast buffets are absolutely unbelievable. Lots of diverse Asian and continental food.
You can have your breakfast facing the river . Amazing and the staff is doo friendly.
You have the taxi river at your door from the hotel as a shuttle. Very well organized.
I recommend this to anyone who wish to have a romantic time or too family with children. There is a children play area with one staff supervising every day..
Great place indeed

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Anil T,
Thank you for your positive and encouraging feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very pleased that you have had an enjoyable stay. The highlights on our resort’s ambience, arrival experience, spacious rooms and detailed amenities as well as the wonderful breakfast selection taken overlooking the Chao Phraya River are all greatly appreciated.
I am also glad that our complimentary shuttle boat services was handy in exploring more of this fascinating city and you are right that either travelling solo, as a couple or with families, our resort is ideal for a great getaway.

Your kind words on the team has been shared and this is greatly valued.

We look forward to having you return for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent time and service at longtail bar in anantara resort.
Not being residence at the resort, I always love to swing by and have a little break over here. Specially for good service & food provide from the staff, nice and friendly.
This time as many others I thanks Khun Neueng and Rati for their good service.
Recommend 100%

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Mark O, General Manager at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear JordiBcn13,
It is always a pleasure to see you at the riverside and we thank you for your kind support. I am pleased that our Longtail Bar on the banks of the might Chao Phraya River offers you the getaway that you enjoy in the comfort of our exceptional service and offers.
K. Nueng and K. Rati have been shared your kind recognition, thank you.

There is always something special happening at the riverside and please feel free to check our website for to call us directly for the latest events.

See you again on the riverside,