4,634 results
All reviews great location premier lounge central world walking distance major shopping malls superior room big shopping foot massage bts station massage places corner room buffet breakfast shopping area hotel lobby executive floor night market late check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Novotel Siam Square for four nights with our daughter and her husband. We had a really wonderful time there. The rooms were excellent and very clean. There was some building work going on but it didn’t disturb us and we were informed about it when we checked in.
The staff all work hard to ensure you are happy and comfortable during your stay. In the Executive Lounge Minni and Ben did everything they could to make us feel welcome and enjoy our stay. We will definitely come back again when we’re in Bangkok. We can thoroughly recommend Novotel Siam Square for everything you need when you come to Bangkok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank RiojaSue
Sagar N, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear RiojaSue,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to post your review. Your feedback is what motivates us to keep doing our best at all times to fulfill all of our guest’s expectations. Thanks again for your encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The location of this hotel was great, 5 minutes walk to the train station and Siam Paragon is right opposite the road. Seven eleven and star bucks right opposite the hotel. good pool. The breakfast was pretty good and elaborate. The spa is a must use within the hotel, clean, hygienic and good staff. sit by the pool in the evenings, order some great food and a chilled glass of beer.

Room Tip: the rooms on the 9th floor are bigger and better. the rooms on the top floors are renovated but small in size.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank siddharth1976

Dear siddharth1976,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to post your review. I have noted your satisfaction with the hotel location, the pool, the breakfast, the spa, and the service. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are pleased with our services as it is what we strive for every day and may I take the liberty of offering you an appreciation towards your complimentary comment. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a terrific hotel. Guest services were very polite and cheerful and helpful. We were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary room upgrade! Pool is beautiful. And the breakfast is outstanding with food options from all over the world. Very near Paragon and Central World shopping malls and right next to the sky train. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael R

Dear Michael R,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us during your most recent stay. I am pleased to read your overall satisfaction of the hotel and services extended by our staff. I am grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is my fourth time coming back to Novotel Siam Square and I have always enjoyed my stay with them. Check in and out was a breeze. Breakfast variety was OK. It was very crowded during the weekends and had to wait for quite sometimes. Overall, still a wonderful hotel and will definitely return and recommend to friends and all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Qu33n1e

Dear Qu33n1e,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to post your review. I am only delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, but I am also pleased to learn that the check-in and check-out were breeze. However, I regret to read that the dining experience did not meet your expectation and for this I truly apologize. I have shared your comment to Director of Food & Beverage for information and action. Nonetheless, It is really great to know that you would return and recommend to other and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Strategic location within MBK, Siam Paragon, Central World & Famous Four Face Buddha.

All hotel Staff are Friendly.

Breakfast provided. (My children love it)

Xbox provided at the Lobby. (FOC)

Heavy traffic around here.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank datojeffrey

Dear datojeffrey,

Thank you very much for sparing some of your time to share your comments with us. I am not glad to know that the location of the hotel allowed you to travel around with ease, but I am also pleased to hear that you satisfied with the service friendliness, the breakfast, and the kid facilities. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday and may I take the liberty of offering you an appreciation towards your complimentary comment. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.