Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$76
US$142
US$114
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$131
US$77
Cancelon
  • Pool
3,527 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsfitness centerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Good service. Room is spacious and customer service is excellent!
The front desk Officers were excellent and they were empowered.
Their reminder helped - i almost left my iPAD in the room!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
FOM I, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Your fine compliment on room and staff is really appreciated.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Krissana Uthaisri
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I haven't stayed in every hotel here in Thailand. That said I have stayed in many.

I will make a bold statement because they are deserving. InterContinental Bangkok is the hotel I use to compare service levels wherever I stay around the world. It's good enough for one staff member offering his trademark service for 43 years.

I feel satisfied spending a little extra for at least one night of Club InterContinental. Their service allowed me to relax and unwind. I truly enjoyed St Valentine's Day with my partner.

A special thank you to Khattiya for her last minute dash to give me a birthday cake!

Room Tip: Club InterContinental is exceptional if you can spoil yourself
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
FOM I, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Your beautiful comment on the staff served as further inspiration for us to do what we do best which is providing memorable experiences for our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel, especially on the service at Club InterContinental. It is our great pleasure to know that we met your expectations and have created a delightful experience for you.

Thank you once again. We look forward to your next visit.

Yours truly,

Natthanan Kovacic
Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Took my mother to Bangkok for her 80Th birthday.I new she would like it here as i have stayed here twice before.From the moment we arrived we were treated like queens.The hotel is so
well located close to shops. restaurants,and the sky train also the taxi's are very cheap.The gym is fantastic and open 24/7.The rooftop pool is great to have a quick swim to cool down after shopping all day. But the most importantly the STAFF are amazing.Do yourself a favor and
stay at this fantastic hotel.Also the club room is soo special.
My special thanks to Markus,Nat and Khattiya for making are stay so wonderful.

Room Tip: Up grade to club
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on TripAdvisor review regarding your recent visit to our property.

We are extremely delighted to see that you enjoyed and happy with our facilities and services. It is most rewarding to learn that our facilities and service are appreciated by our guests, especially your recognition on Mr. Markus Platzer our General Manager and our staffs at Club InterContinental Natt and Khattiya.

Once again, thank you very much for your observations, and fine compliments. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at InterContinental Bangkok.

Yours sincerely,

Krissana Uthaisri
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Just come back after another fantastic trip to Bangkok where we split our time between another hotel then spent 8 blissful nights in the Intercontinental.

As always the experience from start to finish was calm and relaxed with nothing too much trouble for the hotel staff.

Our room was on the 34th floor with a great view over the city, rooms here are beautifully finished and the beds give one of the most comfortable nights sleep i've had in a hotel - room a bit close to the lifts which make a pronounced whine but once you got used to it it didn't get in the way of a good nights sleep or my usual afternoon nap :)

Having club lounge access here REALLY adds to the experience as it provides a little "bolt hole" that you can come to in order to chill out and relax out of the city heat. Breakfast is always relaxed and the mix of buffet and hot items from the menu mean you are spoilt for choice. Afternoon tea is a complete treat with lots of cakes, scones and sandwiches to choose from and the evening service sees the table groaning with an excellent selection of hot and cold canape's inspired by the Hotel's various restaurants.

My best memory will be sat in the club lounge watching the sun go down over the city with a glass of good red wine and some delicious nibbles.

HUGE thank you to Andrea and all the boys and girls in the Club lounge for looking after us during our stay - look forward to seeing you all again in June!

x

Room Tip: Having an IC hotels priority club membership is a HUGE bonus!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edinburghlad70

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind feedback and comments on this review.

We are pleased to learn that you were happy with our facilities and services while you were staying with us. It is most rewarding to see that our facilities and services especially at our Club InterContinental are appreciated by our guests.

Once again, thank you for your kind observations, and recommendation on the review. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of welcoming and serving you again in June :)

Yours truly,

Natthanan Kovacic
Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed 13 February 2012

From the second I entered the hotel until the second I left I was enjoying this hotel. Everyone here smiles and tries everything to please you and help you until the intercom in Mauritius.

They upgraded me to a suite since I am an Intercon Ambassador, the only thing which bugged me was the pool is small but apart from that this hotel is excellent very well located very clean.

I will always stay there!

Room Tip: Go as High as you can as the streets are noisy
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you had a wonderful experience during staying with us. Your compliment on benefit of our Loyalty program and staff is really appreciated.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,