We stayed here for our first night in Bangkok and the last two nights of a two week holiday in Thailand.before we came home to the Uk on the 1st March. Our room was luxury, good air con. which was essential, massive comfortable bed and a beautiful bathroom with a separate walk-in shower as well as a full size bath tub.Immaculately clean. Bottles of water were provided free of charge daily. Breakfast was also good with a wide variety of choice.The Staff were cheerful and very helpful. In a great location to access the sky- train, about 10 mins walk from the hotel which is a great way of getting around Bangkok.30 bht each ( 60 pence ) to get to the MBK shopping Mall which is massive. The hotel has a nice swimming pool to chill out and relax after a busy, hot day sight-seeing and shopping. There's a good Irish pub attached to the hotel which is great to go and have a snack and cold beer. I would definately recommend this Hotel for a short or long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in today at the Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom where comfort and convenience come first. Located on Silom Road near Sathorn area, the heart of one of Bangkok's prime commercial complete with shopping and entertainment locations, restaurants, embassies, commercial buildings and two of Bangkok's leading hospitals, BNH and Saint Louis, also next to the city's jewelry sector with easy access to Suvarnabhumi Airport, just a 45 minutes away. Enter the hotel via the chandelier-lit lobby and book into one of the hotel's 700 rooms, starting with the newly refurbished Deluxe category. Experience our Executive Club Room or Suite to enjoy magnificent city views from our 23rd floor Executive Lounge. All rooms offer high-quality furnishings with "free Wi-Fi access" while hotel facilities include 20-meter pool, tennis court, health club, a complimentary Tuk Tuk shuttle service to skytrain and a handful of dining options. Enjoy the countless other city attractions via "Surasak skytrain" just a 7-minute walk away. Surrounded by shopping and entertainment options: Asiatique at the riverside, Jim Thompson Museum, Siam Paragon, MBK and Central World. Alternatively, take a boat to nearby tourist spots such as the Temple of Dawn, floating market, flower market, Grand Palace and Royal Barge Museum. Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom offers an exhilarating range of activities for an eventful holiday, along with a full array of options for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Silom Bangkok