All reviews between flights next morning perfect airport hotel nice thai restaurant airport transfer would definitely stay here again clean hotel stopover dmk toiletries
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed her for 1 night last week. It is an ideal budget option for those wanting somewhere to sleep whilst on stopover at the main airport. Driver picked me up from gate 3 as arranged and delivered me safely, and even offered me a cool bottle of water. Nice touch.
Room and bathroom are squeaky clean. Bed is comfy and importantly, the room is nice and quiet. Lady at front desk was efficient and friendly.
I am happily staying here in a few days time for another stopover.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I had a 17hour stopover in Bangkok so stayed at Bussaba. I had an airport transfer included in my room price which was excellent. The driver was waiting for me when I arrived and was prompt to pick me up the next morning to take me back to the airport.
The room was extremely clean and the facilities such as snacks, tea, coffee and toiletries were all complimentary. As for shops and restaurants nearby I cannot comment as I did not use them.
I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it as a place to stay if you need to lay your head between flights.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights on a flight stop over.
20 min to airport.
Room very clean.
Staff excellent .
Even did washing for us for a donation.
Had a massage which was very good 5 minutes walk from hotel.
Nice Thai restaurant short walk.
Very good value for money-unbeatable.
Would stay again.
I would say this place should charge more.$100 cheaper than our other option.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank markc8712
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night while travelling through Bangkok and loved it!

The hotel driver was unable to pick us up from BKK but they covered the cost of our taxi and booked our taxi to DMK the next morning for us. Super friendly and helpful staff.

We were only there for a few hours because of our crazy travel schedule but it was nice, clean, safe and comfortable and I would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexa W
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in 2 rooms for our last night in Bangkok before early morning flight. Took advantage of their free pick up from the airport to the hotel which was great and seamless. Takes about 20 minutes to/from airport. Rooms were really large and well designed with everything you could want. Comfy beds, large bathroom with double basin. Looked out onto garden and fields.

The location is a but out of the way, as with all the hotels close to the airport. We did however walk to the restaurant Baan Peeraka for lunch (recommended) which was 10 minutes way, although you have to cross the busy road to get there. There's not much else around. We went into Bangkok (Sukumvit) for dinner and it took well over an hour each way as the traffic is brutal!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple