Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$148
US$122
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$300
US$240
US$144
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$78
US$115
US$93
US$80
Official Hotel
All reviewsthai coffeenice coffee shopelevatorsoibaht
Reviewed 11 April 2017

A deceptively great little hotel - right in the middle of the excitement of Soi 4, Sukhumvit. Looks like just a coffee shop, but with a very pleasant staff, good elevator, good security, great coffee, some food available, and really good quality rooms. I have been staying here for about 4 years now and will be returning in 2 weeks. Easy to book, no hassles, very friendly staff, cleaners do a very good job (with nothing too tough for them). The room safes are quite good, the bathrooms clean, air conditioning efficient, and fairly quiet for the location of the hotel. I think the Blanket and Bean is better than most other similar priced hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Probably the quietest rooms would be the back ones.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank William H
Reviewed 3 September 2016

A quiet unassuming hotel above a coffee shop/ restaurant.
Lovely modern rooms well serviced by elevator. Out front is a great place to sit and watch the world go by with a great coffee. Staff friendly and I found it to be great value for the location (in soi 4) Rooms spacious and quiet expecially the back ones.

Stayed: November 2015
2  Thank G T
Reviewed 15 February 2015

Deceiving from the outside. Inside, reception area unimpressive. BUT: The rooms are great. (Opposite to most experiences in London hotels) Clean. Very nice layout with all kinds of cupboard and shelf storage space. In-room safe. Nice shower. Big towels. Refrigerator. Rooms made so nice with great workmanship that you think you are in a Swiss or German hotel. I ask for room on back since I need quiet room. Very quiet. Good Wi-Fi but it took a little while to get the PW correct. If you have two devices to connect, ask for two PWs at front desk since a PW is tied to a device. Needed more outlets for my devices. Owner quickly brought a power strip to solve the problem. I have stayed her twice and it is a great location and value. Discount if stay 3 or more days. Nice TV, but no CNN or BBC. Did have Euro News, DDK, NNK, France. Only 8 rooms I think. Book and keep informed of your arrival plans.

Room Tip: I did screen shot of my flight schedule and sent to them so they could see my arrival plans and know I was coming. With only 8 rooms, they can not afford a no show. I did send a guarantee in an email, even though they did not ask for one. I wanted to be sure they saved for my very late arrival.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank MindCapitalOne
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel is a little misleading. When you walk in you think you are going to stay at just another budget hotel. The lobby is very small and nothing special. But when you see the rooms you will be blow away. I think it is a steal for the price. I have stayed many times and never disappointed. Can not say enough good things about this hotel. I think it is actually worth double the price they charge, maybe more.

Room Tip: It appears each floor has two rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John J
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Ever since this hotel opened about 2 years ago I have been staying there for a number of times. It is clean, affordable and very well situated. The owners and staff really made me feel like I am among family and friends at home, The coffee and food is great and the lady taxi driver (one of the staff) has the most beautiful smile in Bkk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo