All reviews ploenchit bts station shopping centre attached diplomat bar seasons place dining table one bedroom suite the main hotel up to date swimming pool the executive lounge free shuttle bars and restaurants the hotel offers home away from home siam paragon kitchenette supermarket
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed on Aug 18 to 21, 4 days 3 nights in Conrad Bangkok Resident. This is my birthday trip which made me extremely disappointed and disgusting!

When we do the check in front office staffs faceless, there were 1 male and 1 female, we asked that any upgrade for Gold member, the female FO said they don’t running this program (no upgrade for gold or diamond Hilton honor member); but in fact when we did the booking by app, the policy showed that could upgrade 1 category for gold member if available, but finally we told by FO they don’t run this program.

After shower I take the bath towel, I found there was blood stain on this! How disgusting you can imagine? If you didn’t check details and just put the towel on your head, face or body directly!? Is it could be accepted as Conrad which is 5 stars hotel!?

After we reported to their duty manager we only could change a room, but in fact we request to change to Conrad Bangkok which in the same property and under same management, coz it’s very hard to convince me to trust them the room is clean. It totally broke my trip!

My girlfriend arranged a birthday cake to surprise me and sent email 2 times to confirm and request send to us around 23:00. Finally I got the cake at 16:00 which really surprise me if you can imagine the cake would put on the table from 16:00 until I come back at 23:00, how many hours it exposed to the air?

I still feeling very disgusting and horrible disappointed on this Conrad BKK experience, I would not recommend anyone to go unless you are an adventurer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank leoh198
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear leoh198,

I truly apologize if you were disappointed in your visit, particularly given that you were celebrating your birthday. I invite you to contact me directly to discuss your experience and concerns. Please feel free to write to me at sebastien.pisano@conradhotels.com.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Well there isn't anything I could say that disappoints me about the Conrad...the buffet breakfast can honestly say all the breakfasts I've had this is by far the best....rooms very clean and tidy bathroom clean tidy......canapes drinks were free and avalible like clock work....staff were prompt helpful polite and super friendly......overall I cannot fault these hotel...if you stay u will not be dissapinted ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Ann H,

Thank you for choosing the Conrad Bangkok Residences for your recent stay. I appreciate your wonderful review and I am so happy to read that you were satisfied with your stay. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our housekeeping and dining staff members.

We hope to see you again soon in Bangkok.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Shared facilities with the Conrad hotel but the rooms are a pale comparison. Cotton bathrooms and generic in house bathroom amenities makes me miss the hotel wing. Unless you need space for family and want a kitchenette, the hotel is a no brainer

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear louis c,

Thank you for visiting the Conrad Bangkok Residences. While we do work to make our Residences amenable to families, we also try to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience at this property. I regret that our accommodations may not have met your expectations.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to host you again, either at the Conrad Bangkok Hotel or Residences.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stayed here for two nights in February in a suite. The hotel is outstanding and the rooms/ suites are of top quality. The staff are very helpful and friendly and i would highly recommend this hotel. The best Hilton I have stayed in Worldwide :)

Room Tip: Suites are outstanding
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank char198883
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear char198883,

Thank you for staying with us at the Conrad Bangkok Residences. I am so pleased to read your review and see that you consider us to be your favourite Hilton. I will pass on your compliments to our staff; they will be very pleased to hear them.

I hope that we may see you again soon on a future visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Conrad for 3 nights. Had a comfortable stay. Helpful staff. Breakfast spread was awesome.
It has an attached shopping complex. Not too many shops but yes a couple of good eating joints like The Garage and Subway.
Shopping malls like Central Embassy, Central world are 15 minutes or less by car depending on the traffic.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Jyoti S,

We are pleased that you chose the Conrad Bangkok Residences for your recent stay, and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. It is always good to know that our location is convenient for our guests, and I hope that future guests will find our position as advantageous as you did.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Thailand.