21 people are viewing this hotel
US$29
Booking.comUS$31
Trip.comUS$41
Hotels.comUS$54
All reviews concierge manager super nice hotel modern rooms recommend this hotel nice swimming pool the entire staff fitness center nice breakfast perfect hotel would definitely stay here again nice room great place to stay nice stay deluxe room visiting bangkok convenient location bts station
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022

We went as a family of 5 during Covid. The managers were really lovely and spoke good English. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. The domestic staff were lovely and really helpful. The issues we had were:

- The hotel advertised that a personal service would collect from the airport and drive us to hospital to have a PCR before checking in. We were left hanging about at the airport for over an hour and my daughter who travelled seperately was left hanging for 2hrs. The manager tried to ensure we got the PCR results at the same time which was helpful.

- I ordered an omelette and ticked a form indicating what I would like in it. I'm a vegetarian and found pork in my omelette.

- Breakfast was like the hunger games. Plates were not washed fast enough so often you had to wait for them to be replaced.

- Options for vegetarians were limited

- The coffee machine broke down 3 times during our stay. When it did work, it was incredibly slow resulting in a queue at the coffee machine

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2022

It is good location and good service
I have been to many hotels in BKK
It was good price and everything is nice.
The fitness and swimming pool is like a gym.
Recommend silom branch
The car park is also very nice!!
The room has all amenities and dry
Thank you for staff miss tong. She v kind and helpful
Also all staffs nice.

Near many shops and massages

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chaeuny2022
Reviewed 12 January 2022

The check-in was so fast and efficient! Coco was also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend staying here. There’s Netflix on the TV and the view of the MahaNaKhon building is also a plus.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pimda0s
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Ju from the restaurant is very warm and professional. She made sure every guest is attended to even when it is crowded. She is very polite and friendly.

Fonne from front desk helped me a lot. I needed to make an overseas call and was surprised when she handed me her own mobile to make a quick call. Further, she came to find me when the caller called me back, very excellent customer service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Having visited Bangkok many times, we can definitely vouch for The Quarter Silom. The breakfast is great and facilities are beyond expectations - especially the gym! This hotel is great value for money, very clean and the staff are so nice and helpful, especially Fon and Coco, they have been great helps to us many times.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple