“2017 BKK”

Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
Ranked #92 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Park Plaza Soi 18 is my 2016/17 Fav 4-Star hotel!!! Top notch hotel with 5-Star staff!!!
Having been to BKK for so many donkey years, I've tried 3-5 Star hotels around Pratunum & Sukhumvit area. I can say I love Park Plaza Soi 18!

Don't get me wrong, the hotel do not have the lush & glamour of a 5-Star establishment. But they make it up for their hospitality! I stayed there 3 times(up to date) and I can swear 99% of their staff smile every time they see you. I don't usually stay at a same hotel more than 2 times, but I've already stayed there 3 times in 2017!

As usual, I will be 100% honest with my reviews. There are Good & Bad everywhere u go, and it's up to individual's liking too.

GOOD:
- Relatively New hotel, means everything is not old & hagged.
- Rooms are nicely decorated and good decent price.
- Friendly staff
- Location is good, not superb. 5-10 mins walk to Terminal 21 & BTS & MRT.

BAD:
- Located in the middle of Soi 18, so walking to the main Sukhumvit Road is a bit of a distance. If the weather gets baking Hot, then even a 2mins walk can be torturing.

This is my honest review, hope this helps...... Enjoy yourself in BKK!!!! ^_^

Room Tip: Book their rooms thru their official website. Carlson Club, way cheaper than u book thru other agent...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoeBlacky
ParkPlazaSoi18, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Good Afternoon JoeBlacky,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of our property. It is great to you’re your honesty and I couldn’t agree more. We really try to hire our team for their personality as we know they play a key role in our guests enjoying their stay.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 Sukhumvit upon your next visit to the area
Kind Regards,
Paul Halford
Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 Sukhumvit
phalford@parkplaza.com
reservations.bangkoksoi18@parkplaza.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,449)

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Bangkok hotel stay in Park plaza Soi 18, brilliant 1st class service by staff who were only too helpful. Have used this hotel over last 10 years for family stays and will continue to do so in the future. Great value and friendliness for family. Great rooftop pool.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I feel comfortable about this stay. The counter reception staff is very kind, so does housekeepers. They will take the initiative to say hello, and open the door. However, breakfast can change every 2 day.... I had eaten similar food for 3 days. Maybe the daily replacement of the breakfast can make me want to live a few more days next time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights before our holiday in Koh Samui. It's approx 30 mins from BKK and it's close to the sky train (BST) Asok station. All the staff are excellent, helpful and pleasant. Rooms are good with very comfortable beds. We were going to stay by the river on our return from Koh Samui, but we've booked to go back in a weeks time. There are plenty of things to see in the surrounding area with plenty of restaurants

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Good service nice stuff and room is clean , swimming pool is nice ,location is good near shopping Terminal 21 ,exchange tower,sky train , next to the hostel have nice thai restaurant and 7-11shop anyway I like this hostle and thank you you guys for my birthday

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple