2,692 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel asok bts quiet street executive room tuk tuk the main road concierge staff massage places min walk rain shower convenient location stayed here for nights late check breakfast spread street food modern hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The concierge staff were excellent. The hotel to the nearest train station (Asok) is about 5mins away. I selected this hotel coz of it being away from the main street but still near to all the amenities. There are plenty of great restaurants around this hotel and Terminal 21 is a 7 min walk away. Will definitely come back again just for its hospitality.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Stayed here five years ago and staff even better.check in was easy and greeted with smiles all round.stayed in a corner room.it was spotless and very comfy bed and great big bath,toiletries well thought out and excellent including a tooth brush(forgot my charger so it was useful.breakfast had all usual Thai and western food on offer.the lady cook was so great and had the bigest Thai smile and sevice was first class,they remembered what coffee my wife and I had each day.we ate in the restaurant one night food was freshly cooked on sight and the staff treated us like royalty.used the gym every day and the pool was very welcome afterwards.On our return to chaing Mai were we live a very cherfull goodby from reception staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The minute we entered this lovely hotel, we breathed a sigh of relief. The taxi ride from the airport is harrowing to say the least. So arriving at the Park Plaza was a delight! Friendly, smiling, happy people greeted us and I loved the decor.

Our room was on the 4th floor, an end unit. Very nice. Again the decor was contemporary and well done. I'm a commercial interior designer, so I approve. The bed and pillows were very comfy and the rain shower was great! The friendly staff really keeps this place clean.

We enjoyed the in room massage. Ahhhh! Two Thai women came in and said lie down on your bed and got to work. It was amazing and so inexpensive. I highly recommend this.

The neighborhood is great, with nice restaurants within a few steps. The pool on the 8th floor is a wonderful oasis. We enjoyed the big blue bed type loungers. Again, great service. The club sandwich was so tasty and their happy hour is good.

I highly recommend this hotel. It was a nice get away in the big, busy city of Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I agree with all the positive reviews for this hotel. Very close to train station for convenience of travel. Amazing food with friendly service. Clean room as they clean and give you fresh amenities daily. Everything was just superb!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with bath tub as they are same price with rooms that don't have the tub.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
ParkPlazaSoi18, General Manager at Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Good Afternoon Alessa J,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review of our property. It is great to see you liked the hotel and are supportive of the other members views of our hotel. Glad to see you liked the location and the ease of access to the train stations as well.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 Sukhumvit upon your next visit to the area. Feel free to contact me direct for the best available rate.

Kind Regards,