5 people are viewing this hotel
US$563
Hotels.comUS$776
Trip.comUS$646
FindHotelUS$788
All reviews vitality pool auriga spa stella bar living room chao phraya river verandah suite acqua panna khun joy large terrace phra nakorn authentic thai cuisine premier room four seasons omakase chef davide shibuya toast non alcoholic mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

At Capella Bangkok I feel so good. The view is relaxing. Things which I could see and touch are so beautiful, thoughtful, neat, very very nice. But No great bed, wall, floor, or table could pull me back. I deeply believe all great things were chosen or created by people. I admire people who work behind scenes to perfect all details here, people who manage, who maintain and keep standard of everything, very well done…thank you to you all. People whom I met during my stay are extraordinarily. The uniforms, the gestures, the manners are naturally nice, I mean they were just beautiful and not too much. This is my 2nd visit here I am sure I will come back:) Thank you to all staff for my great experience.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Dear Payadental,

Thank you so much for your repeat visits and for this very kind review! On behalf of all the team we are very grateful for your support and kind words, it means a lot to us.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2022

We had a fantastic stay at a fantastic hotell for two days, staff, general manager and restaurants was all A perfect experience, room was fantastic, stayed in 1011 a corner suite, polo and restaurants was realy fantastic, thank you, we will come back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear 298lasse,

Thank you for your very kind review! I am truly grateful!

It was a pleasure meeting you and having you here with us. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon I hope.

All the best,

John

Reviewed 10 January 2022

We stayed at this proper for a night, it was a superb experience. The room was super clean and the view of the river was the best. The wardrobe and bathroom was so big, almost too big.

All services was excellent, special thanks to kn.Pony who always support during our stay. There were a lot activities provided by hotel but I didn't have a chance to join. Breakfast and Dinner at Phra Nakhon were superb.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear sirisakl,

Thank you for this review, we are all happy to read your kind words and particularly Khun Pony of course.

We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 January 2022

By far Capella hotel is the best hotel I ever stayed. My family & I stayed in many different hotels in many different continents, whether it is for family holiday or business trips. Each team member of the hotel will makes you feel special & important, not to mention that the hotel has top notch quality for nearly everything. The room is extremely comfortable, service is excellent in all level in the property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear nibbletravel,

Thank you very much for this review, it means a lot to me and all the team to read these words. It is something we have all been working hard on and I am so happy to hear that you appreciated it and enjoyed your time here with us.

Wishing you all the best and hope to see you again here soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

Overall, the experience was good. Although there have been one or two glitches along the way , they managed to fix it when it was highlighted to them.

For starters, I would like to talk about the shortfall in some areas that can certainly be improved in the future

I tried to book a table at Cote prior to my stay, but I was told by my culturist that there are no tables available for the 5th.
So, I decided to email the reservation department to get them to help me get a table for the 6th instead. I received a reply that dinner is fully booked for the 6th as well. I find that rather disappointing because it is just weird that the hotel can't accommodate their in-house guests given the fact I am actually staying at the Capella for 2 nights and given Capella's reputation as a 5 star hotel they should be able to fulfill a simple request for a table for 2 person. So, I decided to email them my thoughts, and then, all of a sudden, there is a table available for dinner. I felt like I had to complain for them to realize how ridiculous it would sound if they couldn't even accommodate me for dinner during my 2 nights stay at the hotel. Trust me, I am not being difficult. Secondly, while the thought of having a culturist sounds fancy , I could barely feel the presence of my culturist during my stay there. To be fair, I was out most of the time, but I would appreciate it if my culturists would notice when I was around or back at the hotel. I didn't receive any calls to ask whether I needed any help or whether I was enjoying my stay. I personally feel this area can be improved to elevate the experience of staying at an elite hotel. Thirdly, the hotel has some serious mosquitoes problems. If you choose to dine outside next to the river at night, be prepared to be bitten.

Other than that, I am impressed at the level of attention that the staff provides in making me feel important. Personally, I find the staff at breakfast very friendly. They try to oblige whenever they can. The bellboys are really helpful and friendly as well. The very fact that they kneel to listen shows you how serious they take their job. The rooms are lovely and well appointed with breathtaking views of the river. I have to say I am impressed with the congratulatory message and the desserts prepared. The bathroom looks very grand as well. No complaints at all about the room and the views. Would I stay at the Capella again? Certainly.

Room tip: Avoid having dinner outside at Phra Nakorn to avoid getting bitten by mosquitoes
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremytankimkeat

Dear Jeremytankimkeat,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and for sharing your comments. We are grateful for your honesty and ultimately this constructive feedback will help us to improve, so thank you.

Please let me know when you will come to stay with us again, I will ensure that you are very well looked after.

Kind regards,