Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Excellent service, top quality tailoring

I think empire tailors is absolutely a jewel in the heart of bangkok. I found sunny and empire... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kiran_raze
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Highly recommend Empire Tailors

Sunny and his staff are excellent and I highly recommend Empire Tailors. His attention to detail... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marcw709
Tacoma, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$53.06
from US$11.78
from US$73.80
from US$39.02
1,037 results
All reviews bespoke suit top quality shirts tailored excellent quality and service finished product end product professional service visiting bangkok tailoring jacket measurements suits material fit garments clothes shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

It was my first time in Thailand and as most first time travelers I scanned the internet for the "best tailors in Thailand" - Empire truly lives us to this moniker. To give you perspective, there is literally a Tailor on every corner in Bangkok, most have suits advertised at around 3,800 Bhat ~ $165 Canadian. As someone who prefers the Harry Rosen experience I had little interest in bottom of the barrel pricing and put quality and value above all else. The suits at Empire are at a SIGNIFICANT savings relative to north america and meet or exceed all quality expectations, super 120s, whatever you want. Sunny and his staff take so much care and attention they are fully engaged in ensuring you have a wonderful experience from the moment you walk in...where they present you will a cool bottle of water without request. The speed in which they turned my suit around was also unbelievable. We went in on Saturday and had my custom suit by Monday evening, where they personally delivered it to my hotel as I had to fly out to Phuket Tuesday morning. My wife and I are very happy and wouldn't change a thing..something else I should mention. I'm built like an NFL strong safety at 6'2, 215 with very broad shoulder and a slim waste, long arms...my point is that tailoring these dimensions is significantly more challenging than someone who can buy off the rack and not look like a clown wearing clothing to small lol. The jacket needed no adjustments whatsoever after first fitting. Sunny, I see you my friend, mic dropped.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank matthewo336
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Went to four different tailors in the area, Empire Tailors was one of them.

The Good

1. Very Professional - Sunny and his crew provide outstanding service the second you walk in the shop until you leave with your final product.
2. Location - Two minutes away from Nana Station.
3. Prices and Materials - A wide range of prices and materials to cater to a variety of customers.
4. Shop - Compared to other tailor shops in the area, Empire's shop is a step above. It seems more like a luxury boutique.
5. Quality of Products - Prices can be a little higher than some of the other shops in the area, but everything from the buttons to the waist band is created from higher quality materials - you get what you pay for.
6. Fit - You will receive a high quality garment that fits you like a glove.

Needs Improvement

1. Nothing - This was the only shop where I felt totally satisfied. If any mistakes are made, they will be rectified immediately. The quality of all the shirts and pants that I purchased were so good that I even bought a suit. I do not usually wear suits, but I was so impressed with everything at Empire Tailors I bought a suit for a 'just-in-case' situation.

EMPIRE TAILORS offers high quality products at a reasonable price. You will not get a better product anywhere else for the same price. Finally, you cannot find a more professional, and genuinely nice person than Sunny.

I highly recommend Empire Tailors.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Jay V
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Quality. Value. Service.

I would have paid US$10,000+ in North America for the same quality custom-tailored clothing I got at EMPIRE. I will definitely be back. Go see Sunny and his staff at EMPIRE, you'll love the experience and make a new friend.

Glen H.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Glen H
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Let's face it: most of us buy our clothes off the rack with superficial tailoring, at best., and pay a premium. I knew in advance of going to Bangkok that I wanted a tailor-made suit. I did some research online and determined that Empire Tailors would be my choice. I communicated with Sunny via email a couple of times before getting to Bangkok. Quite simply, I chose wisely. The entire experience was courteous, efficient and professional. After selecting fabric and taking measurements, Sunny's team began to work their magic. I had three additional fittings before leaving Bangkok, a sign of great fastidiousness. Very impressive. My clothing arrived within a week in the US. I could not be more pleased. Everything fit perfectly and looked great! I will add that my wife accompanied me for the initial session. She is a very experienced seamstress, eg., she costumes theatrical productions. She knows her way around a bolt of fabric and understands quality and craftsmanship, and was highly complimentary of Sunny and his team. I, too, could not be more pleased with the quality, the attention to detail and overall level of expertise put into each item. There is no reason to go elsewhere. Empire Tailors: synonymous with excellence!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Thomas E
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

From the moment I entered the store I knew this was the guy. Sunny knows what he's talking about. We had a quick discussion about the process followed by some questions about specifics (lapel style, number of vents, type of fit etc) and it was all sorted. Fluent is the best word to describe the entire experience. The man knows how to make fire fits! 11/10 would recommend

Date of experience: August 2019