Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
High quality, great customer service

I made on suit, several shirts and pants at Empire during my recent trip to BKK. I was very pleased... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Vinh Thang H
Quality and excellent service every time

For the last few years my husband has visited Empire Tailors and this year our travelling Chiang... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$19.60
More Info
from US$40.80
More Info
All reviews tailored suit impeccable service excellent quality top quality wear suits landmark hotel three piece suit business shirts final product sports jacket finished product end product final fitting great tailor end result pair of pants whole process
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I know Sunny since years and I have tried several tailors in Austria and UK, but no one was able to deliver those quality hand tailored shirts as Empire Tailors from Bangkok. Also the price was better than here in Europe. Thanks Sunny, keep up the good work!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Sunny had fantastic turnaround time and service. I got a blazer and a suit, and they both turned out perfectly fitted.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

A couple of friends and I had some shirts and suits made by Sunny and the team at Empire Tailors. Everything was phenomenal from the amenity of the showroom to the outstanding quality of the service and the fabrics.

Everything was shipped home and they’ve got all the measurements on record so we’ll all be ordering from them again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

If you are reading this review, you know Bangkok is a city where you can buy an amazing custom suits and shirts. However, unlike London or Hong Kong, Bangkok provides you with the most value in relation to the quality vs price of the product.

In planning my trip to Thailand, I made sure to set aside time to find a quality suit maker as well as having enough time in the city for multiple fittings. You should have no less than 3 days for fittings. The way I did this was at the beginning of my trip for two days and at the end of my trip for 1 day.

This brings me to finding the right tailor. I first did the research you are doing now. Going on Trip Advisor and reading reviews. I looked at the most reviewed with the highest rating. I then created a list of 10 tailors I wanted to interview. Sunny at Empire Tailors was one of those individuals. Empire was one of two choices I picked for my suits and shirts. Sunny is professional, VERY customer service oriented and personable. He was a pleasure to work with. The shirts and suit I chose at Empire were the perfect blend of quality and cost at a true bespoke service. There are many tailors who are cheaper. there are also more that are more expensive. However, Sunny and Empire provide the perfect balance. I am VERY picky about mu quality and what I like. 3 years later, the shirts and suit I bought still look brand new. I was so satisfied, I just ordered 6 more shirts from them. They will store your measurements so there so the transaction was easily done online.

To say I was satisfied is an understatement. This is a shop I will 100% return to when I return to Thailand. Ask for Sunny. He will not let you down.

2  Thank George P
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Sunny and his team have done a fantastic job for me on several visits. I have purchased multiple suits, shirts, and sport coats from him and I don’t make a trip to Bangkok without visiting his store. Several of my friends also are frequent customers.

The quality of his garments are top notch but what sets him apart is the service. If you need ideas on what looks best for your suits, they will give you great advice. If you need a new coat and are living outside of Bangkok just email him and he will use your measurements and mail it to you.

The team is fanatic and I couldn’t be more pleased with the products.

1  Thank David S