“Excellent turnaround time and service”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #8 of 586 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Sunny had fantastic turnaround time and service. I got a blazer and a suit, and they both turned out perfectly fitted.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"visiting bangkok"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

A couple of friends and I had some shirts and suits made by Sunny and the team at Empire Tailors. Everything was phenomenal from the amenity of the showroom to the outstanding quality of the service and the fabrics.

Everything was shipped home and they’ve got all the measurements on record so we’ll all be ordering from them again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

If you are reading this review, you know Bangkok is a city where you can buy an amazing custom suits and shirts. However, unlike London or Hong Kong, Bangkok provides you with the most value in relation to the quality vs price of the product.

In planning my trip to Thailand, I made sure to set aside time to find a quality suit maker as well as having enough time in the city for multiple fittings. You should have no less than 3 days for fittings. The way I did this was at the beginning of my trip for two days and at the end of my trip for 1 day.

This brings me to finding the right tailor. I first did the research you are doing now. Going on Trip Advisor and reading reviews. I looked at the most reviewed with the highest rating. I then created a list of 10 tailors I wanted to interview. Sunny at Empire Tailors was one of those individuals. Empire was one of two choices I picked for my suits and shirts. Sunny is professional, VERY customer service oriented and personable. He was a pleasure to work with. The shirts and suit I chose at Empire were the perfect blend of quality and cost at a true bespoke service. There are many tailors who are cheaper. there are also more that are more expensive. However, Sunny and Empire provide the perfect balance. I am VERY picky about mu quality and what I like. 3 years later, the shirts and suit I bought still look brand new. I was so satisfied, I just ordered 6 more shirts from them. They will store your measurements so there so the transaction was easily done online.

To say I was satisfied is an understatement. This is a shop I will 100% return to when I return to Thailand. Ask for Sunny. He will not let you down.

2  Thank George P
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Sunny and his team have done a fantastic job for me on several visits. I have purchased multiple suits, shirts, and sport coats from him and I don’t make a trip to Bangkok without visiting his store. Several of my friends also are frequent customers.

The quality of his garments are top notch but what sets him apart is the service. If you need ideas on what looks best for your suits, they will give you great advice. If you need a new coat and are living outside of Bangkok just email him and he will use your measurements and mail it to you.

The team is fanatic and I couldn’t be more pleased with the products.

1  Thank David S
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was in Bangkok for only three days, and Sunny and his team gave me first-class treatment from the second I walked into the door--including rush fittings to accommodate my schedule. A couple of weeks later, my gorgeous suits and shirts arrived in Los Angeles as promised. They are now the highest-quality and best-fitting suits and shirts that I own, including the bespoke clothes that I've had made in Los Angeles and New York. I wouldn't (and won't) hesitate to order from Empire in the future.

1  Thank scolnickkahn