“The best service by far”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #9 of 594 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Sunny and his team have done a fantastic job for me on several visits. I have purchased multiple suits, shirts, and sport coats from him and I don’t make a trip to Bangkok without visiting his store. Several of my friends also are frequent customers.

The quality of his garments are top notch but what sets him apart is the service. If you need ideas on what looks best for your suits, they will give you great advice. If you need a new coat and are living outside of Bangkok just email him and he will use your measurements and mail it to you.

The team is fanatic and I couldn’t be more pleased with the products.

1  Thank David S
in 9 reviews
"whole process"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was in Bangkok for only three days, and Sunny and his team gave me first-class treatment from the second I walked into the door--including rush fittings to accommodate my schedule. A couple of weeks later, my gorgeous suits and shirts arrived in Los Angeles as promised. They are now the highest-quality and best-fitting suits and shirts that I own, including the bespoke clothes that I've had made in Los Angeles and New York. I wouldn't (and won't) hesitate to order from Empire in the future.

1  Thank scolnickkahn
Reviewed 30 December 2017

If you want to find an quality tailor look no further than Empire Tailors. The quality of his fabric offerings and the suits his team produces is exceptional. This place makes you feel welcome and not out of place like some of the other tailors that I've been to both in Australia and in Bangkok. I would highly recommend anyone that is looking of a tailor to at least meet with Sunny (you will understand once you meet him) if you need someone done.

In terms of the suits and shirts that he has designed for me it is exactly what I wanted with no nonsense and fuss. Although the cost of the shirts and suits maybe on the higher side for some you definitely get what you pay for and the quality is great. They genuinely care about their reputation and in making sure they can deliver on what you want.

I will definitely be seeing them again (or order online from them now they have my measurements) whenever I need new shirts.

Thank you Sunny and co.

2  Thank Marvo1313
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Sunny and his team are truly incredible. From the first second we walked in Sunny and his staff were very friendly and attentive. Their suits and products are too of the line. Every time I wear one of Sunnys suits or blazers or shirts i always get compliments and people want to know where I got it from.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I had a suit made and many beautiful shirts. The workmanship and materials were outstanding as was the service from Christian and Sunny. They are artisan tailors worth seeking out from the myriad of tailors in BKK. You pay for what you get, and what you get is an outstanding bespoke suit crafted with passion.If you want a suit that makes you feel proud to wear, don't go anywhere else in BKK.
Patrick