All reviewsbig cexcellent facilitiesplace to staywalking distancebalconymarkettaxigymbts
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Our appartment was very spacious and had excellent facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Only thing to remember if needing to cook that the cupboards are bare. Not even salt and pepper or teatowels or detergent. We spent a lot of time in the crystal clear pool which was quite cool compared to the high outside temperatures. The restaurant is adequate with tasty freshly cooked food.
They have an excellent shuttle service to the Mall and train station. Use the lock box they provide.

Room Tip: We asked for 75 Sq meters. Large for a hotel room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2015

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and found it very spacious and great value for money. We stayed 2 weeks and paid about A$75/night. We had a full kitchen including laundry (washer and dryer), living room, bedroom with king sized bed, walk-in robe room and 2 bathrooms. We stayed on the 3rd floor overlooking the carpark/entrance. Can get a little noisy on weekends with noises from nearby residences but away from the traffic noises of the main street. Included in the kitchen was a teatowel so you will need to provide dishwashing liquid, sponge and clothes washing detergent (if needed). One-off toiletries in the bathroom was soap, shampoo and conditioner. No face washer was provided. There is a small market on the ground floor that provides convenience items or there is a 7-11 on the main road. The restaurant provides quick, tasty meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Staff are friendly and helpful. Shuttle bus is handy for getting to the 7-11 and the local skytrain station, Bearing. About a 45min train ride to MBK shopping centre in Bangkok city. Close to other shopping centres but not close to the city as this is a residential area on the outskirts of Bangkok. The gym is large and well-equipped. The pool is nice, L-shaped but the water is cold as it is undercover. Good value apartment if you are wanting to stay in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the carpark/entrance may be a little noisier but would be cooler.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights to be close to Patong school. Spacious and well equipped 3 bedroom apartment.Very helpful and hospital employees, convenient restaurant/room service and mini market covering your basic needs, and a great shuttle bus service taking you either to the nearest shopping complex or sky train station. Fully recomend it!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Ehab E
Reviewed 6 December 2014

It's a nice, spacious apartment. Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience. It started when I emailed the hotel to ask for an airport pickup since I was pregnant, traveling alone, and arriving at night. They said they did not have this service, but assured me the taxi driver will know how to get here and sent directions in Thai. With these directions, the taxi got lost and it took about an hour to get here. Once here, I notice there are several vans that the hotel runs for their shuttle pickup, so I'm wondering why one of these could not pick me up. I had no hot water the first 2 days. When I inquired about this, I was told the hot water would not be fixed for the next 3 days. Once I emailed Agoda to cancel the rest of my booking who then contacted the manager(who I had already spoken with), they suddenly fixed it. Not sure why they needed me to threaten to cancel to get this done. For a very quiet neighborhood, there was an incredible amount of noise each night. It was either a barking dog, rooster, or loud neighbor's music that kept me up each night. When I complained about the music, I was told the music could continue until 2am. The location is terrible and there's nothing around. Don't rely on the store downstairs for even basic goods. However, the spa is excellent. When I return to Bangkok, I will definitely stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank melissaleb
Reviewed 14 October 2014

This is a great place to stay at in Bangkok, unless you want a location close to the city centre. We were there for a wedding that was only about 2 km away, so location was great for us.

We booked a 3 bedroom apartment - it was very nice and a great size. It contained a full kitchen and washing machine / dryer also - necessary when traveling with 4 young kids. The apartment had two bathrooms and 2 dining / lounge areas. The only negative was the lack of supplies like dishwashing detergent, dish cloth, tea towel and bread & butter knives. Otherwise the kitchen itself was kitted out ok.

The Apartment Block itself was great. Service was first rate. Swimming Pools were great - with a shallow pool for the young ones and deeper pool for the older kids and adults. The pool is undercover, so no need to worry about sunscreen.

It has a little restaurant on the ground floor which was excellent value and the service was pretty good. Food was good.

Internet was ok but they only give one login per room which is not great as we have a laptop and phone each. When you login a 2nd device it licks off the other.

They were happy to assist with free transport to closeby local shops which was a bonus.

Would definitely recommend this Apartment.

Room Tip: The 3 bedroom was great. I think anywhere in this Apartment Block would be ok.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family