All reviews close to the airport nearby mall complimentary fruit main bangkok separate bathtub business trip downtown bangkok big mall international buffet free shuttle room was spacious internet connection very nice stay breakfast and dinner non smoking corner room very nice hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Initially want to stay in amari watergate but due to new year high season unable to get room in Bangkok and have to come to this hotel . Excellent neat n clean place with spacious rooms even better than amari but only problem is it’s far from downtown you have to take taxi for downtown which cost around 150 bhat. Complimentary shuttle for Airport and nearby shopping malls.
Good variety in buffet breakfast

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RaheelR
PeerapongSupourut, General Manager at The Grand Fourwings Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear RaheelR,

That was super feedback hearing. Thank you finally choosing our hotel for your stay and we are very much appreciated!

All points are accepted to improving and however, we are looking forward to welcoming you to GFW in any chances you are here in Bangkok.

Look forward to taking care again from all of us.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed here one night on a stop over to Denmark. WOW this hotel took me by surprise. Very very nice. Staff are great. Room super comfortable with a great view.

One stand out point - This hotel has the most comprehensive breakfast I have ever seen. It doesn't matter where you come from in the world - this breakfast has it.

The Bar down stairs is very nice (called the Grotto Restaurant Champagne and Wine Bar) Very Cool.

The pool and bar on the roof is A1

A bit out from the city center. Well worth the visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PeerapongSupourut, General Manager at The Grand Fourwings Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear AK-Food-Lover,

Thank you for choosing GFW for your recent stay!

We Love to hear your feedback and use it to review and improve our services!

That was wonderful to hear overall satisfaction and come back soon and please contact hotel for any assistance.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Staffs are okay, but some security guards seem do not keen on directions of roads in front of the hotel. Their guidance is not helpful. Traffic as always in front of the hotel. The room is keeping the sound. Non-smoking hotel. Breakfast has a variety of food, but the taste is so-so. Strongly recommend for sanitary, a tall male staff in the restaurant seems to get sick and did unpleasure things in the restaurant many times. The hotel is next to a gas station. Outdoor swimming pools are very cold after raining. Beautiful for sitting and drinking next to the pool, but sudden deep is not my favourite for the swimming pool at the hotel where do not have a lifeguard.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
PeerapongSupourut, General Manager at The Grand Fourwings Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear thasshaku,

Please accept my apology for your unpleasant in some points during your stay.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during stay and we fell short of some goal this time.

We thank you for your feedback and addressed at highest important.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I really wish I would have stayed elsewhere. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are nice, but the staff made me loath stepping into this building. The front desk staff and manager was extremely rude to me throughout my entire stay. What I think had to do with it was that I was not playing for my stay there myself so they treated me as if I was lower than them. My reason for coming to Bangkok involved someone else’s medical emergency so my hotel stay was covered by my insurance. I arrived to Bangkok at one in the morning, when I tried to check in they told me I could not because check in isn’t till noon. The front desk attendant continued to tell me I could check in early for a fee. So I tell her okay just charge it to the account that booked my room. She tells me they can’t do that. So the second I pull out cash the early check in fee doubles. So now I’m feeling comfortable just from the shadiness of that price change. (Mind you their not even letting me check in early to the room I booked, I’d have to change rooms later). So next I have the insurance call them to approve my early checking. They did this within 20 minuets. I was sitting in that lobby for three hours waiting for the staff to allow me into a room. This had to be the most unwelcome I’ve ever felt at a hotel. The staff made an already extremely stressful trip 10x more stressful

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tyra_10

Dear tyra_10,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know what you had faced difficult.

It has been brought to my attention that your recent visit with us was not up to par. As you may know providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we like to address immediately.

For overall services, please let us go through this fallen short and this seems to be fix up right away.

I hope you can forgive this inconvenience and not let it stop you from staying with us in the future.

We do apologies for all faulties and look forward to welcoming you back to GFW and give us one more chance to better serve for next visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Excellent! Highly recommended. I have stayed here many times and never had a bad experience.The daily evening buffet offers a huge choice and is good value for money even if it appears to expensive at first glance. Local and international cuisine and a raft of desserts to choose from.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PeerapongSupourut, General Manager at The Grand Fourwings Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear djclarke2018,

I, on behalf of GFW, wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel and I hope that we managed to make your day extraordinary and special.

We made all the services in making your stay memorable. And we believe that we hit the expectation.

We look forward to welcoming you to GFW anytime when you are around and feel free to contact us.