US$121
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$167
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$301
The Peninsula
US$211
Agoda.com
US$68
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$152
US$120
Banyan Tree Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$200
US$115
Agoda.com
US$93
  • Pool
All reviewssanam paovictory monumentbts stationchatuchak marketfree wifibudget hotelnice hotelmin walkclean bathroomeasy accessrain showerconvenient locationbuffet breakfastnon smokingyogurtair confood stalls
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I picked this because I needed to be in the area, it's very near Sanam Pao BTS so convenient for travel. As a smoker, I noted that the hotel is non-smoking, and I can't say that bothered me.

Check-in was quick and painless, but when I got to the room I was disappointed to see something more akin to one of those Euston tourist traps: If I'd brought a cat with me, there would be no swinging.

You couldn't use the toilet with the door open, that kind of thing.

Thankfully I was only there one night. I'd booked a wake up call and a taxi before I went to bed, and I saw them write it on their sheet.

However, I was there at 06:30 and the taxi wasn't. There is nothing I hate more than being harrassed at the start of a journey. I asked them to check if it was coming and then I got the old "I don't speak English"/wander around ignoring me routine.

So I won't be staying here any more.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 14 December 2012

My first stay at the hotel was a great and remember trip. It is located in an unbelievably relatively quiet area of busy Bangkok where it is just only 3 minutes walk to the BTS sky train station. The most impressive would be the cleanliness and comfortable bed. Free wifi is also another great service. Only quality breakfast that separates this hotel from those expensive one. In total, I can grade this hotel is greater than expectation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Nice and good location hoel. The hotel is closed to BTS station, 4 station from chatuchak and sima shopping centre.

The swimming pool is okay and convience to the guest. Not too much people at there. The air-condition is good. The room a little bit small but it was value for your pay.

Nice service for all staff. But the breakfast buffet is better than nothing.

Room Tip: 3/f is the gym and swimming floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Very nice place. Less than five minutes from Sky Train station Sanam Pao, this is a perfect place for those who are searching for a clean, quiet spot in Bangkok.
There is not much to do in the neighbourhood (for restaurants, go one station further: Ari). But with the (cheap) Sky Train that close, it doesn't matter. Staff is friendly, beds are good. And ... I did not see many non-Asian tourists.
Breakfast was Ok too, but in my opinion there can be a little more variety. But that is just a minor detail.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Masduro
Reviewed 25 October 2012

BTS is nearby. But just have to climb the stair up.
Location Wise , not much thing nearby. Have to take bts to nearby bts for shopping centre.
, Got a mini gym and mini- swimming pool.

The Clean Room are user friendly, there is a three pin plug inside so you don't have to use adapter.
The Room is classy. It definately worth the price for the room.
, Staff are friendly.