3,143 results
All reviews urban suite edge suite vertigo suite eve restaurant luxsa spa complimentary mini bar ratchadamri bts station st regis huge bathroom rain shower washer dryer central world concierge desk pillow menu living area siam paragon quiet street
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I stayed for 5 days with my fiance.
Actually i prepared for marriage propose with hotel staffs.
Hotel staffs were so kind and we had great memories with hansar.
I hope to visit again later.
Thanks hansar :)

Room Tip: Golf resort view was good
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pakapol T, Guest Relations Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hansar on your recent visit to Bangkok and taking time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read you had such a great stay with us!

It is true that our location is very convenient - only a few minutes walking to Ratchadamri Skytrain Station, and a few more minutes more to the main shopping/business district of Bangkok.

Our rooms are all spacious and equipped with custom made bed decorated with the finest silk from Jim Thompson and a complimentary minibar refilled everyday.

Our Thai/Western breakfast consists of a various buffet accompanied by a great "a la carte", where you can order as many dishes as you like, directly from the kitchen and all included for hotel guests.

We focus on top quality with organic homemade products and we are happy to read that is the best you have experienced in Bangkok.

Thanks again for your comment and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have plans on coming back to Bangkok, so that we can make a booking for you!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Me and my wife stayed at Hansar Hotel for two nights in November, and we couldn't be more satisfied. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and they even let us keep our luggage there for two weeks, when we left for a trip to Krabi/Phi Phi Islands.
The hotel has a great location. It is one block from a Sky Train station, and is about a 10 minute walk to the shopping mall's district.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Felipe S,

Reviewed 24 November 2017

in a all perfection designed spaces wether your room or all other spaces u can really feel in this hotel like at home or your dreamed home
very well situated
gentle n dedicated service
i consider this place as a secret in BKK n was hesitating to share it

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ritzthon,

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

The Hansar is now my favourite hotel in Bangkok. I've been coming to Bangkok for 15 years and have tried a number of hotels, but will certainly b returning to the Hansar. I stayed for a couple of nights whilst on a business trip, which included organising an event at the Penthouse Skybar - It's a huge space great for parties. Khun Fern and the staff were very helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. The pool is a decent size and the gym is good. It's also very close to Ratchadamri BTS so great location. My husband came to join me for a few nights and the staff (in particular Khun Jay at front desk and Khun Golf at concierge) went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable - even calling up the boat cruise we were going on to request a birthday cake for my husband's birthday dinner! The breakfasts at the Hansar are amazing, great quality and lots of choice. I only ate in the restaurant one evening but was very impressed. My only feedback would be to have the pool bar open longer in the evening.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Julia W,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Hansar is a wonderful hotel and I really enjoyed my stay there. Our suite was so comfortable, I can't really ask for more. The people are so warm and welcoming, and so attentive to all our needs. It's a few minutes walk to the BTS, which is great! I am looking forward to my next trip to Bangkok -- to the Hansar.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family