US$216
US$65
US$144
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$166
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$84
US$78
Priceline
All reviewssilom complexbooked a single roommin walkcheap hotelboutique hotelquiet locationtwo nightsstreet foodbtstraintaxi
Reviewed 10 January 2014

After some plans fell through, I needed a place for 1 night and a search on Expedia Mirth came up for a great price ($59 plus tax)... it close to the Embassies so if you need to get a visa (Myanmar in my case) it is great. We arrived a bit early and the staff (from the Philippines) asked us to wait (which turned out to be 10 minutes). The room is a sight to behold, the four poster bed is quite a sight.. but makes the room feel a bit smaller then it actually is... one thing I liked was there there were plenty of lights (most hotel rooms you feel like you are sitting in the dark)....

the room has all the comforts a small couch, a mini fridge... design wise my only comment would be that the placement of the TV is kind of odd in this particular room it was on the wall off one side of the bed.. by pulling out the wall you could angle it... but I am not sure both people could actually see it... mind you the choice of TV channels was not that great... but if the TV would be the reason you'd avoid an otherwise great place you may need to check your priorities....

The breakfast was not as great as I'd hoped.. a piece of cake, a sausage roll and fruit.... but included in the room.

I can most certainly recommend this place (especially for the price I paid)...

The good: staff is friendly, internet works and has a half decent speed, the room is something different, location is close to BTS (5-10 min walk)

the not so good: the gate which gives you a short cut to Silom road closes at 8 (the walk is not much longer, but keep it in mind when you are making your way back. The breakfast could use a minor upgrade (the microwaved sausage roll was so so).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mlokhorst
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Mirth Sathorn. The room was lavishly decorated and clean. Comfortable beds and bedding. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I like the location. It is slightly hidden away a bit off Silom next to a small private school and hospital. The location was peaceful and quiet; however, a few minutes away were tons of street stalls with yummy food and the craziness of Patpong. The night market that springs up on the main road is a good place to pick up all the normal souvenirs. About a 10 minute walk to the skytrain.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank booniepepper
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Nice hotel in Silom - Sathorn Area of Bangkok. Near to everything. Just ask them what you want. They respond to all our needs. I appreciated. Kind and warm feeling when they open the door. Feel welcomed every time. Clean rooms and perfect service.

I have went many hotels cozy I travel. This time on facebook, I find tripadvisor to advice me a hotel. I choose this. And feels great. Relaxed in Thailand. Visiting various Buddha Temples, and go for river side boating, Zoo for my kids and much more. All was advice by hotel and tripadvisor.

Room Tip: Use Down Floor for High Speed of WIFI Internet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AndrewDalton
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I booked this hotel based on previous Tripadvisor reviews which said it was a "basic 5 star" hotel. Obviously that reviewer has never stayed in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok because the Mirth Sathorn definitely is NOT 5 stars but rather 3 stars, at most! Others said it was "Thai" style which is not the case. Thais do not like clunky 4-poster beds that take up most of the room and are cloaked in muslin curtains that collect dusk. Nor do they favor ostentatious decorations which abound in this hotel. The hotel name card misleadingly refers to the Mirth Sathorn as a place for "elegant living." It was anything but elegant.

Upon check-in, we were directed to Room 301 which had an overwhelming musty smell and poorly operating air conditioner. Upon request, we were transferred to the room next door (302) which had a better air conditioner. The room was suppose to accommodate 2 persons but had only 1 night stand and 1 reading lamp. The bathroom lacked a soap tray and had a rainfall-type shower head that worked poorly.

The management is very stingy with keys. We were provided only 1 electronic key (for double occupancy) and were told to return the key to the front desk each time we left the room. The air conditioner automatically turned off when the key was taken out of the slot. When we returned to the room, it was unbearably hot and took time to cool down which was uncomfortable as one of us suffers from asthma.

We paid $80 per night without breakfast and will not stay there again as it is not good value for the money. There are plenty other 4-Star and 5-Star hotels in the vicinity where you can find better value.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 302 or comparable double deluxe
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Conservationalist
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is Thai style Bangkok boutique hotel. I just made a call of my arrival, and they confirm my booking as my flight were on same day. On arrival I got warm welcome, with cool orange juice drink. I find they have limited rooms, but excellent decorations of rooms, clean, and blend of flowers smell in room.

I visited Bangkok because of Try Thai restaurant in Manchester city of England - has advice to visit Thailand. I travel for my holidays with my wife and my son. We spent 4Nights and 5days. Thou, they have late check out fee, But they did not charge for it. I check out 4.00pm as our flight back to Uk was at 6.00pm

They call taxi or us every time we need to go out. And also open the doors for us, this made us feel warm and very oblige to them.

Breakfast is normal, croissant of ham and cheese, delicious muffins and varieties of fruits with cup of Tea. Its fine for us. I am not sure when i back in Thailand. But Sure to recommend Mirth.

Room Tip: Choose Deluxe Double room for 2. They have Superior Single room also for 1pax with low price.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple