US$144
US$152
US$115
US$93
3,623 results
All reviewsclub millesimeprestige suitevoila restaurantbose sound systemhermes toiletriesclub roomluxury roomrooftop barevening cocktailsmacaroonsplatinum membercorner roompillow menumain restauranttop floornana btsterminal mall
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The Sofitel brand continues to impress me.
There is an elegance and style to their properties and the Sukhumvit is no exception.
The staff are superbly trained - throughly professional, attentive and courteous.
The rooms are very comfortable - great beds and linen, lots of high quality amenities including a proper Illy coffee machine!
Here is a greta spa and gym, wonderful bar and restaurants.
I was impressed. If you want something a bit bigger than a boutique hotel (see my review of Amiya villa) in the heart of Bangkok then this is it.

Room Tip: Trade up the club rooms - free internet, free cocktails, breakfast and snacks
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mdcryan
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear mdcryan,

I thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience while staying at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

We are delighted to hear that your stay was outstanding and that you enjoyed all the hotel facilities. My team and I felt very proud while reading your positive comment regarding the high standard of service provided to you.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I stayed in a suite for 2 nights and didn't want to leave. The service was superb. I had the executive level upgrade package with breakfast, snacks, evening appetizers, drinks, etc.
The location is between Nana and Asok Metro stops.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear CaptErnie,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights (30 Sept - 4 Oct) under Accor Adv rate which was very good value. The Lobby is rather simple nothing to awe you but the room and bathroom are fantastic. Which is a very good thing as you are not sleeping in the lobby! I have stayed in many 5 star hotels which had awesome lobbies but rooms can be dingy and tired. Room size is about 35m which is a good city size. We had 2 dinners simultaneously at their French Rest, L'Appart as we very much liked the food and ambience. The adjoining bar is very cool with great views. The location is also fantastic being just few minutes to Nana station and shopping and restaurants just outside.

Room Tip: Get a high floor. We were on the 27th
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmeekualalumpur
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear jimmeekualalumpur,

Thank you for choosing the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit for your stay visit to Bangkok.

I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and inparticular the room and bathroom. The Executive Chef of l'Appart restaurant is prouds himself in using only the freshiest products on the market for each dish served at the restaurant. It is certain that the ambiance of l'Appart and the view from the 32nd floor open-air terrace of the bar is the perfect place to enjoy the evening.

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

Services need to be improvement , the quality of cover bed sheet not good as comfortable while sleeping , I was awake many times all night long

I Requested something at night time but get it

But

I like L'occitane in the room

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Khun Yossakorn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

Your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continually improve upon our service and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.

We regret that you did not receive the quality of service you deserved. Regarding your comment about the use of top sheets, SOFITEL Luxury Hotels has implemented a unique bed concept taking our guests to a deep sleep as if lying onto fluffy clouds. I understand you might not like the soft steadiness of your mattress. Upon request, we are glad to prepare the beds without an additional over-mattress. We would be happy to arrange this for your next stay; please request at the time of reservation or upon checking in.

Thank you again for your feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to our property.

Reviewed 6 October 2012