2,109 results
All reviewsnana btsnana areared light districtnight lifefree shuttle servicerooms are cleanshort staycomfortable staybreakfast buffetmin walkstreet foodnightlifesukhumvitinternettaxitrainshopping
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Value for money excellent service by the young staff who are willing to help to solve all your problems...the rooms were clean, with high speed internet.
A oasis of calm away from the hectic Nana square...

Room Tip: Highly recommended
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
TJaroonteeravanitch, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at ibis Bangkok Nana as well as highlighting on the best value for money and the best service hotel!
We are glad that you had a memorable moment with us and enjoyed your stay :) Your compliments will be a great encouragement for our team to maintain our quality service and warm welcome to our special guests.
We hope to see you again in the soon future!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

With the 50% off room rate promotion from Accorhotels.com, I booked myself a 6D5N Bangkok trip with my girl friend in early February this year. This was my first time staying at this hotel but I never have problem with Accor chain of hotels so I was pretty confident that I won't be let down this time as well.
Located in the bustling Sukhumvit Road not far away from the Nana BTS station, this 200 rooms hotel is a simple, no frill hotel which was what we needed since we barely spent much time in the hotel except for sleep. The room was small as expected but comfortable for two small girls with huge luggage. Beds were comfy with tiny LCD TV with some alright selection of local and international stations. The toilet and shower were small as all the other Ibis hotel but I have no complaint cause it was clean and functional. Housekeeping was prompt and our room was always clean and tidy when we went back at the end of the day.
The hotel provides free shuttle to the Nana BTS station (walking time about 10 minutes) which we found quite useful when we were not taking taxi. We had no problem getting taxi outside of the hotel although during peak hours it took a longer time. Taxi driver would know the hotel if you mentioned Sukhumvit Road Soi 4.
There were lots of food stalls, pubs, restaurants, convenient shops located along the road walking from Nana BTS Station to the hotel, and about 10-15 minutes walk across the road, it's the famous Bed Supper Club and Q Bar. We even walked all the way from Asoke back to the hotel, just to have a look of what was there along Sukhumvit Road, and of course Bangkok always has more than enough things to keep us entertained/distracted as we slowly walked along the street.
Overall, the hotel is great value for money for its central location, not far for all the actions and shopping malls. Amenities are ample and convenient around the hotel. Hotel staff were friendly and we had no problem with the hotel during our 6D5N stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing ibis Bangkok Nana for your vacation in Thailand and wonderful comments on our TripAdvisor profile!
We thank you for making your booking through Accor website as you will discover any special offers from Accor hotels including ibis hotels worldwide.
As you mentioned, ibis Bangkok Nana is well-located and allows guests to discover most of Bangkok attractive and lively places and we appreciate that you enjoyed this advantage :)
We thank you for your compliment on our friendly staff, location, services and room.We will maintain our quality of service to meet our guest satisfaction and will pass your compliments to our team for encouragement.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 6 times in the last 12 months and have found it very reasonable. It would be very good if they improved their inventory management.

During my last visit from 28 June to 3 July
- Ran out of Ketchup at breakfast
- Installed new liquid soap dispensers inroom, soap lasted one day and was then never refilled. After I spoke to an employee a piece of soap was left in our bathroom.
- Breakfast for 249 Baht is not value for money, if this was not included in my room rate I would eat elsewhere as the breakfast is very cheap.

During an earlier stay this year, on our check in day my wife had a shower at 11.00pm, no soap/shampoo. When reception was contacted they did not have any. To cut a long story short they would not honour their 15 minute service gaurantee of fixing the issue or a free nights accomodation.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thrifty69

Thank you for your comments on our TripAdvisor profile!
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that you experienced. We have already discussed with the hotel management to improve it immediately!
At ibis, we aim at providing good service at the great value for money, that's why your comment is important to us.
We hope to welcome you again at any ibis hotels in Thailand for another ibis experience!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

because of its location,nana, which is a heart of bangkok, that makes a hotel great and convenient. just walk distance from Nana station. there are many food shops nearby, pub, club, bar and etc in Nana area, indian food also good to try. the hotel is in a standard as other ibis. the room is small but all you need is prepared. toilet is clean. atmosphere is good, the staffs are lovely and helpful a lot. there's a shuttle car sending you to the BTS station, it's very convenient, 7-11 is close to the hotel so you can buy anything you want to eat a whole night. the view from the hotel is also nice, lots of beautiful building nearby. the very best thing is a free internet! actually I have a problem with Wifi connection then I called for assistance, they provided me a LAN cable within 15 mins, this is great service. they are maintaining their standard so that's why I always have a good time staying in ibis. from the hotel you can go to all places in bangkok using BTS or MRT at Sukhumvit station. the bed is big size, fit for two persons, TV programs are also satisfy. magazine also nice to read. I have a good experienced staying here. the price is not high, worth your money. (i got a promotion only 350 baht net!!)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments on our TripAdvisor profile!
It is great to know that you had a great experience during your stay with us.
We appreciate that you enjoyed our location, services, facilities, the great value for money and the ibis standard. Your compliments will be a great encouragement for our team to maintain our quality service and warm welcome to our special guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon at ibis Bangkok Nana and any other ibis hotels in Thailand! (Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Samui and Hua Hin)

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed at Ibis Bangkok Nana for one night in June 2012. We hadn't booked a room beforehand and had to find a hotel for the night.

First the pros: The hotel is nice and clean. The room was small and the bathroom tiny, but it was ok for a one night stay. The breakfast was average. The selection was not that good, but everything was fresh. I think we got what we paid for.

Then the cons: The hotel is located in an area where I would never stay if I could choose. There are many business hotels in that area and therefore it attracts desperate people who are willing to do anything for the money. It was really depressing to see those poor women with men double their age.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience at ibis Bangkok Nana on our TripAdvisor profile!
We are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and to learn that you enjoyed our cleanliness, breakfast and the great value for money. We will maintain our quality of service to meet our guest satisfaction and will pass your compliments to our team for encouragement.
ibis Bangkok Nana is located in the city centre surrounded by Bangkok's attractions and nightlife , so we would recommend ibis Bangkok
Riverside if you're looking for a place for relaxation with the amazing view of the Chao Phraya river.