“Great hotel and location next to station”

The Heritage Bangkok
Ranked #774 of 893 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I went to Bangkok with my girlfriend and 3 other friends for 3 days, 19 -22 Dec 2011. On arrival the Heritage hotel upgraded us to a Junior suite which was very nice, from a deluxe room. Great 4 star hotel with everything you need, a bit noisy at night next to the station but not too bad. Great location Near Chong Nonsi BTS train station. From here you could easily get to Siam malls, MBK, the airport. you can also take the train to the river where you can take the Chao Praya express river taxi to the old city for sight seeing.

Great location and hotel, nice location in Silom area. Great breakfast, swimming pool on teh roof with best view, good restaurant, close to a 7 Eleven and everything.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank The_Chang_Man
Write a ReviewReviews (1,613)

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Service was very poor here, no one seemed very enthusiastic about doing their job. When our group arrived in the middle of the night, two hotel workers stood around not doing anything while one worker checked in the two couples ahead of us, thereby causing an unnecessary, and unappreciated delay in us getting to our rooms. In the morning, a receptionist wouldn't help us by breaking a 1000 baht note from the ATM into smaller bills so we could pay our taxi driver. Our room was dark and dingy, it also had an unpleasant musty/stale cigarette smell. The level of maintenance was poor--upon arrival, we discovered our sink was leaking. Very noisy area, so be sure to bring ear plugs. Our room was not well restocked by the housekeeping crew--we had to go ask for more soap, and we ran out of toilet paper (there are two dispensers on the bathroom wall, one was out of paper and not replaced, and then the other one ran out of paper). The towels were threadworn and stained. The breakfast buffet was just so-so, strangely, all of it was served indoors, except an egg station outside which was not being managed by anyone. Drinks were overpriced--almost $4 to be served a draft beer at the rooftop garden. The hotel is located close to a BTS station which is nice. Internet worked well. Rooftop lounge area is nice.

Room Tip: Stay in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CourtneyMD
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This is my second trip to The Heritage, Bangkok. My first trip has been memorable, so I decided to come back for second. The hotel is as I remembered it, although now a bit older, pillows a little flatter, sheets a little less pristine. Staff is friendly as always, but I just wish they would freshen up the place a little. The pool though, is still as lovely as I remember it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I have stayed there several times now and I find a real good deal for my money. The Hotel is ideally situated in the Silom area, right next to BTS Station. The rooms a spacious and modern in design. The internet is somewhat dodgy but its certainly good enough for surfing the internet. The breakfast buffet exceeded my expectations, room service is fast but I can't say I cared much for the quality of it, but with so many alternatives all around I don't think its important.

Room Tip: the rooms with the Nr. x02 are the corner apartments with a separate entre room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2011

this hotel is designed beautifully but that was all there is.
each floor is designed in different color as so the rooms.
the lobby staff was arrogant, unhelpful and patronizing.
the rooms was VERY noisy from the whole hotels a/c outside my window.
the hotel is in great location very close the BTS station.
Wi-fi never worked, very poor signal, dont rely on this one
the price was very high for what we got.
look for something else in bangkok, we ran away from this one

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
I-Residence Hotel Silom
Furama Silom
#239 of 893 in Bangkok
iCheck inn Mayfair Pratunam
#317 of 893 in Bangkok

Been to The Heritage Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Heritage Bangkok

Address: 198 Soi Narathivas 3, Narathivas Road | Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Bangkok > Silom
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#175 Spa Hotel in Bangkok
#288 Luxury Hotel in Bangkok
Price Range: €32 - €110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Heritage Bangkok 4*
The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok