I went to Bangkok with my girlfriend and 3 other friends for 3 days, 19 -22 Dec 2011. On arrival the Heritage hotel upgraded us to a Junior suite which was very nice, from a deluxe room. Great 4 star hotel with everything you need, a bit noisy at night next to the station but not too bad. Great location Near Chong Nonsi BTS train station. From here you could easily get to Siam malls, MBK, the airport. you can also take the train to the river where you can take the Chao Praya express river taxi to the old city for sight seeing.
Great location and hotel, nice location in Silom area. Great breakfast, swimming pool on teh roof with best view, good restaurant, close to a 7 Eleven and everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok