All reviews nana plaza night life standard room rooftop pool the red light district great hotel clean rooms bars and restaurants mini bar hotel is located bed was comfortable breakfast included decent size min walk street food soi nightlife
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Stayed in this hotel on the night I arrived in Bangkok... first trip to Thailand. Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Centrally located hotel. Great pool on the roof. Hotel restaurant has good food and great service. Would recommend this hotel to anyone... westernised hotel. Travelled March 2011.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The good: This is a very nice, centrally located hotel in the Nana district, not too far from the BTS Nana station (around 10 minute walk). It is just around the corner from Ibis Nana ans slightly better than Ibis. The price of around $60/night does not include breakfast, but their breakfast for 250 baht is one of the best in the area for the price.

The bad: The pillows are very large and they didn't have more than one size in the room. As a result, I couldn't sleep because my head was propped up way too high the entire night. The area (Nana) is a bit noisy at night, though you can't hear it much from this hotel. The wi-fi had some problems as I couldn't use full capabilities when checking in online the night before my flight.

Summary: Overall, a good hotel for the price in a centrally located area. However, for $60/night, if you have a bit more, consider upgrading to the Pullman King Power which is sometimes on sale for $80/night and is much nicer.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My wife and I have been traveling through SE Asia for the last couple of weeks in different hotels and I must say that this was a pretty nice hotel. The only complaint might be the location just because it is in a seedy part of town. It is a little out of place in this neighborhood. The hotel: clean, affordable, small (boutique), restaurant (breakfast was pretty good), safe. All in all, nothing to blow me away but was great for the one night we stayed and did the trick. Recommended.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I chose this hotel from the reviews here and glad that i did, booked with Agoda and got a better rate than walk in, we arrived at midnight, so i called the hotel to warn them and they were very helpful with an easy check in.
We stayed in the standard room and it is fine, our only concern was the AC was a bit cold and blowing on us, but the next morning the staff came and set it for us and this was much better.
There was some noise from room maintenance for a few hours and the receptionist was very accommodating when I called to ask if they can quieten down, they also followed up with a call to make sure we were comfortable, very happy with this.
The rooms are very clean and wifi is fine, the rooftop pool is great to take time out from the heat.
Plenty of restaurants, bars and travel agents on your doorstep, the food is good at the hotel too.
We will be staying here from now on as the usual hotels that we stay in are getting worn out, this is a refreshing place to stay and it's far enough away from the khaos of Nana plaza.

Room Tip: All floor are fine, as there is an elevator.... ask the staff to adjust your AC unit to suit.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katacove
Reviewed 19 September 2012

i stayed here last october it was clean and tidy with fantastic rooms. I found the staff very friendly and very polite. hotel is situated on soi 4 (nanna) great location and good for people watching. i would stay here again without a doubt. the food was fantastic and was a good price

Room Tip: standard room was a really good deal
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo