All reviews tuk tuk iron fairies three bedroom apartment apartments are spacious within short walking distance thong lor small lane serviced apartment a stones throw felt like home every guest long stay excellent stay easy access awesome hotel rooms are great bts station
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Good location and spacious 1 bedroom apartment type. It was a bit big for me but I'm not complaining. Hotel's provided shuttle to the nearby mall. Had coffee making specialties and 2 tvs (in the hall and bedroom). Even had a washine machine.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
OakwoodBangkok, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Vinny,

Thank you for reviewing us in TripAdvisor . We really appreciate it .

Feedback like yours helps us to motivate the team and their efforts . I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment . It is been a pleasure to have served you in our property .

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Some things I especially like: the rooftop pool, having a fitness center, comfort of beds and room, close to a Villa Market and Samitjev Hospital. Just discovered The Iron Fairies - a very interesting and fun restaurant in the neighborhood.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodBangkok, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Sheryl,

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay , close to maby attractions , prompt and courteous service are the highlights of Oakwood. The staffs are very helpful and will go the extra mile to keep their guests stay comfortable. The tuktuk ride till nearby areas is an added attraction. Definitely recommended for the luxury driven and families looking for cosy stays.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
OakwoodBangkok, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Ashwin,

Reviewed 10 April 2017

What I liked? Location... Location and Location .... The best location hotel in bangkok.
Very friendly staff at the hotel, good service at the breakfast restaurant and all over in the hotel. And the other good thing was that smooking was permitted in balcony. So we look forward to stay in another time.

Room Tip: The best location hotel in Bangkok
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Andie,

Reviewed 4 April 2017

nice clean room near many eateries and shops.staff was friendly and efficient. supermarket about 1 minute away. room is very comfortable, except for first night, water pressure was terrible. utensils in kitchen very complete

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodBangkok, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us in TripAdvisor . We really appreciate it .

Feedback like yours helps us to motivate the team and their efforts . I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment and found our location convenient . It is been a pleasure to have served you in our property . We will definitely work on the fee back which you have provided .

We look forward to welcoming you again at Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit Thonglor .