All reviews soi cowboy massage parlours studio executive coffee club free tuk tuk service walking distance to terminal small kitchen asok bts laundry room top floor swimming pool and gym microwave oven ironing board living area serviced apartment restaurant downstairs tour desk
Reviewed 22 June 2011

If you want clean, efficient, full serviced apartments that are an oasis in a hot city then stay here every time. It's just great. A beautiful pool on the roof to cool down after a hot day in the city. 100% recommended every time. We never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I stayed as a guest of Club Mahindra. I had indicated that I would be staying with my wife and two children, one of which was above 12 years of age. I was shocked that they insisted that I pay for an extra bed @ THB 650 Per night. No intimation in this regard was given to us by Club Mahindra.

Peculiar feature of this hotel is that they clean rooms on alternate basis, if you insist on cleaning every day they will charge THB 107 for non-cleaning day. This fails me totally.

Rooms are decent and location fine from the perspective of shopping hubs of the city. Staff is very friendly and English speaking. Kitchennette is fully equipped and wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Sasiwimon23, Manager at Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Dear Valued Residents,

Thank you for your invaluable feedback pertaining to your recent stay with us.

Please be informed that we are conforming to our contractual agreement with Club Mahindra to provide housekeeping services on alternate days only. Also, our Studio apartment may house a family up to two (2) adults and one (1) child aged below 6 years. However, we will also draw the attention of our Director of Sales & Marketing to your comment to follow up with Club Mahindra.

Kind regards,

Residence Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2011

Have stayed here on several occasions and would not hesitate to recommend it to others. Rooms are well appointed and the inclusion of a kitchenette enhance the stay. Had a hire car delivered to the hotel and the underground parking made it very easy to load the baggage. The location made it very easy to access the highway out of town and up to the North East. Hopefully will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We booked this hotel through Club Mahindra. The 1 bedroom suite was not bad though there was no view to speak of. Pool was ok though we didn't get any time to enjoy it.
The worst part was no room service. The day we checked in, both our kids were hungry, sleepy and howling. Room service would have saved us the trip to restaurant. Also, there is only 1 restaurant which closes at 10:00pm. So, we had to walk to a sports bar for a late night snack. The kitchen is very good with all types of utensils, powerful microwave and a pretty big refridgerator. They gave us a nice crib for the infant.
Staff was very helpful. The massage parlors outside were a nuisance though. Overall not a bad experience.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I had been to this Hotel twice. It was very nice experience both the time. This Hotel services are very professional and up to the mark.
After I checked in the room, I had never required to call up the reception for further clarification or for any other short comings. All the commited things were in place and along with high level of cleanliness.
The service staff was very helpful and soft spoken. The most important thing was that they were able to understand english very well.
I am an vegetarian (not even egg), so had little tuf time in the hotel restaurant but the staff helped me to get the fruits, toast, milk etc.
Overall had very nice experience of Citadines services at an affordable prices compared to India in the same budget.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business