“Very Positive Experience”

Ranked #115 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
Parksville, Canada
“Very Positive Experience”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is one of the best places we have stayed. We booked through Agoda which I find to be the best pricing for SE Asia. The room was lovely although next time we will book the grand suite. Breakfast was pretty extensive with Western and Asian choices. Location was great. Close to BTS and close to so many restaurant choices within easy walking distance. Also close to Central and Siam shopping centres. No issues walking anywhere in the evenings.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the grand suite room. We stayed in an executive suite and for the extra $3.00 a night we...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Happyretiree
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind comments regarding our staff service are very appreciated, I will share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 6 February 2012

4 nights here in an execative Suite. Wow!! What a fantastic room , with separate lounge room and kitchen, including a clothes washing machine and dryer.
Whilst it doesn't get alot of sun, the swimming pool is beautiful, as is everything at this hotel.
Breakfast is good although tends to be a bit noisy as there are lots of people here
Location is great just 3 mins walk to sky train.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This Hotel was at the end of my Thailand journey as I stayed in some pretty shabby places along my 16 day adventure. I figured this would be a great finish so I booked it on the agoda web site (which was way less then the rack rates the hotel offered) so I would recommend that direction and it was absolutely amazing choice. This was 5 stars all the way from the pool view to the automated rooms, the heated toilet seats and to the wonderful Concierge Aswin who directed me to the fabulous sites in Bangkok. The breakfast buffet had really nice selections as you could get a different choice on different days as there was so much food. The pool area and view was to die for as it was an infinity style pool overlooking the river and the city. The area couldn't have been more convenient as it was next to both rail systems and had a great mall attached. The spa service I had right before my 25 hr journey back to NYC was just what the Dr. ordered before the long trek. Aswin really spend the time to map out a full day of picture taking of the main attractions (or at least that I could do in a day 1/2) and then some as I took too much time at each then had to bail on some as time was running out. he spend some time the night before my journey and left the map under my door with a schedule of stops that would be easy to follow by myself as that was very helpful and thought it was very nice. He had some really great recommendation as well for dinner and nightlife. I was so happy I stayed here for my final destination as it brought me back to reality as I'm a hotel snob at times and the other places I stayed along the way were on the budget side as I didn't mind in the islands as I was there only to sleep n dive. I even considered staying and getting a 1 bedroom monthly rental and then figure out what to do but reality stepped in and I had to go. That being said I will be back...On thing I will say (as i'm a hot tub junkie) is that is was always luke warm and not to hot. the night I left I wanted to freshen up and take a soak after my massage and it was too cold to get in. That was probably my only complaint...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thank you for your kind support Centre Point Hospitality Group.Your kind comments regarding our staff service and our property are very appreciated, I surely that your review as above mention meaning to Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 at Sukhumvit - Asoke Area.
Never theless, I will share your comment to my colleague at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I have done a lot of traveling. If I knew this hotel had existed before my trip to Thailand, I would have spend a few days in Bangkok. If you are visiting Bangkok anytime in the near future, reward yourself by staying here.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Tony P
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Brazil
Reviewed 24 January 2012

What a great place to stay at. Part of my desire of coming back to Bangkok it's because of this hotel. Very close to most important tourist points and transportation access, the staff made us fell at home. And what a home!!! Our room was excellent. The most beautiful view from the top to the bottom glass window. It was amazing!!! The Thai decoration was also gorgeous. Very nice breakfast. Congratulations to the hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this review, 24 January 2012