“Great staff”

Himalayan Dragon Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The most fascinated view with great Himalayan range you can expect the thrill of high flight imaging like a birds eye view, through flying you can observe so many natural things at Pokhara valley. It really gives a optimum pleasure to you within 20-30 minutes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience!!! Highly recomendable! All flying instructors seem to be really nice and funny guys! I flew with Suchil and had an amazing time!
Keep on like that guys!!

All reviews
"flight"
"pilot"
"paragliding"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

These guys were absolutely incredible!!! I felt so safe, had an amazing flight and a breath taking view of Pokhara. I would specifically recommend flying with Paul and Brice as they made our experience extra special and looked after every detail, which included taking pics from all the best angles. Couldn’t be any happier with my experience or my pilot! And the pictures turned out amazing!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Flew with this team from Sarangkot in March. Only two of us flying so we only met 2 of the team but I was very happy to see my pilot Paul and my friends pilot who's name we can't remember we're both European and very experienced. We took the early flight so Paul suggested we wait on the launch site for 20 minutes for the conditions to get better. He clearly knows alot about the weather and the science of paragliding and we found it fascinating for him to explain how everything worked, how we could climb higher on the chute (it's like a magic elevator), what we should do during the take off, if we felt sick etc. He covered everything in a fun, confidant and trust inspiring way. When it came time to fly I was very nervous but did not need to be, Paul was so clear and calm in his instruction that I just did what he said and within 3 steps the ground started to disappear beneath my feet (amazing). Throughout the flight Paul continued to explain to me what was happening, pointing out the sites to see, and taking complimentary photos and a video (which was fabulous). I felt so relaxed that I even agreed to do some tricks above lake fewa. A roller coaster has nothing on this, very much fun. Excellent customer service, high quality staff. Very happy with my experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First time ever paragliding and this company did a great job. We had this arranged as an option with a packaged tour group and I would highly recommend the company. The team was professional, safety conscious and fun. They did their best to both reassure us and provide us with a top notch experience. Not all tandem pilots were the same in our group of 4 but overall they were terrific. The best part is they provide you with photos which they stuck around and loaded onto our phones for us. I highly recommend using this company when you are in Pokhara.