“Wonderful 4 day trekking toure to Poon Hill and Ghandruk”

Beautiful Pokhara Adventure
Ranked #110 of 139 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Pokhara Adventure Pvt. Ltd. is a well-established and officially recognized destination trekking and travel Management Company based in Central Lakeside, Pokhara Nepal. It offers services on all aspects of travel-whether it be culture, heritage, pilgrimage tour, lodge-based trekking, wildlife safari tour package, rafting on the Himalayan rivers, Paragliding and any other adventure sports in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan. Beautiful Pokhara Adventure is run and managed by young energetic team of travel professionals tour leaders and Trekking Specialist who have many years of experience in inbound and outbound in the tourism sector. Travelling with us is always adventurous and a fun experience; we take care of our client’s preoccupations and needs. Travelling with us is always adventurous and a fun experience; we take care of our client’s preoccupations and needs. We have developed fantastic itineraries emphasizing culture and scenic beauty of our destination
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We did a tour from Nayapul to Ulleri on the first day. On the second day we reached Ghorepani where we went to Poon Hill early the next morning to catch the sunrise. From there we continued to Ghandruk where our tour ended the next day. It was a really enjoyable and memorable trekking tour. Our guide Anil was part of the reason why this tour was so memorable. He is more than just a guide. He can tell you a lot about the trek and trekking in the Annapurna region. He always arranged a good deal for us and was super helpful. He was definitely an awesome guide I can only recommend.

All reviews
"annapurna base camp trek"
"poon hill"
"anil"
"company"
in 3 reviews
"guide"
in 5 reviews
"sunrise"

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to say thank you to the manager of the company who gave me useful advice about my traveling and my special thank you to the guide ANIL who was not only a guide for me, but also became my friend, who helped me a lot.

He can guide you on different trekking routes, tell you a lot of interesting facts about the history of Nepal, people's customs and traditions, he can bring you to places, which nobody knows about, even local people.. He can show you some herbs which can be used as meal and medicine. You will see and learn about Nepal a lot with him. You will be safe with Anil during all your trek.
I recommend you to go trekking with Beautiful Pokhara and ANIL, you will enjoy your trek a lot!

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We decided to go trekking in Pokhara. We trekked from Nayapul to Ulleri the first day. The second day we walked from Ulleri to Ghorepani. Third day we started our trek to Poon Hill to view the sunrise and walked to Tadapani. From here we walked to Ghandruk the fourth day. On our fifth day we took a jeep back to Nayapul and Pokhara. Our guide was friendly and helpful during our trek. We chose a package deal that made us able to chose our food. This was a great experience, and we recommend it. Enjoy!

1  Thank Joachim Bundli A
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We decided to hire a porter for 4 at the last minute and suddenly Ananda appeared there. Very friendly and happy guy that was very supportive, took care of us during the journey.
At the end of the trek, he took us to his home village to meet his entire family and enjoy a local Dal bhat. Great experience.

1  Thank Patxi M
Dev G, Director of Sales at Beautiful Pokhara Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thanks so much for your kind review.....

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

As I traveller who was initially thinking of doing the trek unguided, I was glad I decided to go with this company. Their prices were very modest, upfront and honest, and the staff are incredibly genuine and cater to your needs.

I had Kumar as my guide, and he was incredibly helpful in many ways, making sure to keep me safe and always looking out for me. It was fantastic getting to know him over the trek.

Highly recommend.

Dev G, Owner at Beautiful Pokhara Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank You so much for your nice review....